The Vaccine Truth Coming

Discussion in 'Viruses' started by Martin Alonzo, Nov 2, 2020.

1. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I also watched a clip of Nancy declaring the President did not have the power to delay or forgive debts earlier this year.

John Brunner likes this.
  2. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

These people could have sex with farm critters out in the public square and the media would elevate their status as animal lovers.

And that's a fact.

Don Alaska likes this.
  3. John Brunner

California is about to pass law to revoke medical licenses for Covid "misinformation."

"Existing law provides for the licensure and regulation of physicians and surgeons by the Medical Board of California and the Osteopathic Medical Board of California. Existing law requires the applicable board to take action against any licensed physician and surgeon who is charged with unprofessional conduct, as provided.

This bill would designate the dissemination of misinformation or disinformation related to the SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus, or "COVID-19," as unprofessional conduct. The bill would also make findings and declarations in this regard.
    "

Every single thing they've ever claimed is "covid misinformation" has turned out to be true. This fall to dystopian hell has no brakes.

Link to the bill.

Krystal Shay and Don Alaska like this.
  4. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

It now appears that the excess non-Covid deaths are accelerating, and this is alarming some health professionals. Wales recorded an increase of at-home deaths of 28% above the average. Really strange. It will be hard to get real info about the U.S., as our data is so corrupted, but the data exists for other countries and it doesn't look good. Public health officials (real ones) expected deaths to actually decrease as Covid subsided since the pandemic took many of the sick and elderly out of the equation, but that now doesn't seem to be the case. The UK has recorded an 11% increase over average in non-Covid deaths, mostly from diabetes, cardiac arrest, and cancer. Will these numbers continue to rise? No one really knows for sure. Only time will tell. In the U.S., things will be covered up, but valid data can be followed in more honest healthcare systems.

Krystal Shay and Mary Stetler like this.
  5. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

A part of that could be that they're not counting every death as a COVID death anymore. Another factor could be that people are less likely to see a doctor (or to trust that doctor) now that doctor's offices and clinics are so less friendly than they used to be but, more likely, people are dying of complications from the vaccine. That will never be admitted to, however.

Krystal Shay and Don Alaska like this.
  6. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

That is true, but that is why we have to rely on other country's stats, as ours are to corrupted. We deliberately inflated Covid deaths during the pandemic, so that makes following things now much more difficult.

7. John Brunner

I know that some folks follow the life insurance industry reports to quantify the "more-than-expected" deaths, but I've not waded through the data myself.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2022
    Don Alaska likes this.
  8. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

The words 'at home non covid deaths' makes some sense. A lot of people have avoided hospitals because of how people were treated during covid. And before that MRSA worried people about going to hospitals. So they stayed home to die when sick?
    People still don't eat right to stay healthy. The food and drug industries see to that.

9. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

10. Joy Martin

Joy Martin Veteran Member
    Registered

All those power driven, Money driven are criminals, crooks, liars and more words that describe them. Oh I forgot Evil...

Mary Stetler likes this.
  11. Thomas Windom

Thomas Windom Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Unfortunately, countries can’t be trusted with correct reporting, either because they have an agenda (e.g. China) or because lack of medical infrastructure in poor countries interferes. This article was just published and looks interesting. I haven’t finished reading it since I just saw it within the hour.

https://maximumtruth.substack.com/p/the-covid-fudge-factor

12. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

The paper concluded that vaccines acted to prevent deaths really well, but the graph of U.S. deaths showed a big uptick in deaths per capita after the vaccine program started. Those two don't appear to agree. I know for a fact that Covid deaths in Alaska were greatly inflated to get more money. It was even hinted at in the newspapers here. I can only speak for Alaska, but I have assumed that similar things happened elsewhere. How widespread it was I don't know outside this state.
    There is now a controversy over excess deaths in the UK that seems to contradict the paper's conclusion that excess deaths is a good way to track Covid. The lockdowns caused a big uptick in suicides, which I again assume would be counted as excess deaths. The UK is seeing a fairly dramatic uptick in "excess deaths" in people negative for Covid that so far cannot be explained. I don't theink the "deep dive" was all that deep.

13. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

That is why the discussion of the vaccine and the mandates took so long to take place. Sad.

Ken Anderson likes this.
  14. John West

John West Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Saw this on a forum and thought it germane to this thread:

The same apparatus that -

sickened the US w the food pyramid, booed God, escalated the cost of basic healthcare to something most people can’t afford, indebted the country, sent our best off to fight in the sand while refusing to secure our border, watched w glee as our cities burned, sent children home from school to melt away from life in front of screens, called half of the US racist and unredeemable for 5 years, denied those same people their chosen representative in government, closed churches, canceled freedom of speech, locked away Grandma and Grandpa to die alone w masked strangers, closed restaurants and other small businesses w the heavy hand of the law, pitted family member against family member, and waged continuous fear ops over an illness that was quickly confirmed to affect specific populations already prone to illness
    - wanted me and my family to take an experimental, admittedly rushed vaccine that had not undergone long term testing.

No thanks. GTFO.

IMHO, we've no idea what the long term effects of these experimental vaccines are; however, we are starting to see the short term effects and they're not good.

15. Jeff Elohim

Jeff Elohim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

It was already proven a fraud, decades before it happened.
    Few people knew or paid attention, preferring it seems to just "go along"
    with
    the very very very bad mdaical and government policies, including very very harmful vaccines all along, not something new at all.

And now, even proven more each and every day,

the system is pushing for more bad things, every day.

Those dependent, or who don't know any other way, now to get better, how to get away from their medical trap they are in,
    are going to go along again, it seems, they think they have no choice in the matter, and indeed, they might not have any easy avenue to get true health care outside the system.

Mary Stetler and John Brunner like this.