The Vaccine Truth Coming

Discussion in 'Viruses' started by Martin Alonzo, Nov 2, 2020.

1. Thomas Stillhere

Thomas Stillhere Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

You left out Michigan. One of my old fellow vets from the 336th died three months ago from agent orange exposure. I was talking to him way back in 2003 and he was telling me about his illness then, also he told me about his first experience returning to his home Detroit. He said he was so unhappy with it he only stayed a few days and moved to California, he married and had two sons and liked living out in the outskirts of civilization. He talked about his younger brother who had become a hippy and it really upset him. He survived a roll over in combat and it toughened him up. I always think about him and how the government let a lot of people die needlessly. Now we have this LeJune poisoning thing for the Marines and their families. Strangely enough it also effected me. Just a short time ago I had mentioned my girlfriend that I parted with when she moved overseas in 67 with her folks and how she had met a Marine guard stationed in Beruit at the Embassy. So they married which I knew from our last communication while I was in Vietnam. 53 years later I found information on her and her family and she died last year of brain cancer. It just made me sick inside to learn of it. I was always wondering how she did over the years but I am satisfied she had a good life. Not satisfied she died as she did. I wonder about her husband and if he filed his claim which is immediate and no court or board has to approve a cash settlement of 60.000. Now if you have a loved one in the family they too should be compensated. They lost their 15 day old son also and the ties are so evident it could only have been the water they were drinking. She was a sweet girl and pretty, God gave her a perpetual smile that never left her. Life has a heck of a lot of disappointment, more than enough to ruin a life.

Attached Files:

Mary Stetler and Don Alaska like this.
  2. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Much of Michigan is just fine, such as the Upper Peninsula, the northern portion of the Lower Peninsula, and even the Thumb region. The problem is that about half of the state's population lives within fifty miles of Detroit and that's where the craziness is. There are also too many colleges and universities in the southern part of the Lower Peninsula, and they breed craziness. I grew up in the UP.

3. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Now "Unknown Cause of Death" is the leading cause of death in Alberta, Canada. What could be the cause of that? This comedian explains it all, and check out the Cause of Death graphic and note when it began to rise dramatically.
    Link to video

John Brunner likes this.
  4. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

I fear the day when people who were vaccinated have just had many years taken off their life. Basically a slow kill they might look for the murderers before they die.

Don Alaska and John Brunner like this.
  5. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff

I don't think people will ever know, or admit it to themselves. There is no causal link because the medical "professionals" will not look for it...doing so is forbidden.

6. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

John Brunner and Don Alaska like this.
  7. John Brunner

Great. I can't wait for the first case of Tilapi-pox to be discovered.

8. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

Allow me to whip this out. :D:D

panic-oh-noes.gif

Don Alaska and John Brunner like this.
  9. John Brunner

I'll take a Blazing Saddles reference any day of the week. I love me some Cleavon Little.

Beth Gallagher and Don Alaska like this.
  10. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

Don't say that ,remember I got a couple cases of toxic salmon.:eek: Can't win for losing.

11. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

Here is a great informational interview form the Netherlands with Dr. Malone and Holland's leading immunological researcher. It is over an hour long and it won't be for everyone, as it requires at least some understanding of the immune system. Trump and Pence don't come out blameless in all this, particularly Pence.

https://rwmalonemd.substack.com/p/data-doesnt-lie-mrna-vaccines-and

12. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

13. John Brunner

Today's Vaccine Mandate and Harm Truth is..........

TRUMP'S FAULT!!!

The House Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Crisis findings that Trump White House officials deliberately and repeatedly sought to bend FDA’s scientific work on coronavirus treatments and vaccines to the White House’s political will are yet another example of how the prior Administration prioritized politics over public health,” chairman James Clyburn (D) South Carolina said in a statement about the report."

So now the Dems get to "come clean" regarding the harm the Vax & Mask mandates have done and make us hate Trump for it all.

Don Alaska likes this.
  14. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

If you remember, Trump always maintained that the vaccine should be optional for those who wish to take it. It should never be mandatory. It wasn't the red states that made it mandatory in most cases.

John Brunner likes this.
  15. John Brunner

You & I remember.
    We also recall Nancy on the west coast defying Trump's mask recommendations.

I wonder how awakened the rest of the nation is becoming.

Don Alaska likes this.