The Upcoming Royal Wedding

Discussion in 'Movies & Entertainment' started by Kitty Carmel, May 14, 2018.

1. Patsy Faye

Patsy Faye Supreme Member
    Registered

It will be advertised Chrissy, its not till Saturday :)

Chrissy Cross likes this.
  2. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

I'm sure I can look it up but I was being lazy and hoping for an answer here.

Maybe it is in this thread...I should read it from the beginning. :)

3. Holly Saunders

Holly Saunders Supreme Member
    Registered

errrm...well I have no idea lol

4. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

I'm sure ABC, CBS, and NBC, will all be having some coverage of their wedding @Chrissy Cross. I'll be watching as much of it as I can since the romantic side of me still likes to watch Fairy Tales come true. :)

Harry has always been kind of unconventional...and I think he has met his match in his Bride to be. I also think that her wedding gown will be something that says Meghan all the way.

I love the Royal Weddings and wouldn't miss this one unless I absolutely had to.

5. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

Babs Hunt likes this.
  6. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

You are welcome Chrissy. :)

7. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

The Royal Wedding seems to be the main topic on the internet today. Some of the English seem to love Meghan and some of them think she is a scheming, gold-digging not-nice person. They say her father is a drunk and that's why he didn't want to embarrass the royal family. They say Her Majesty is furious at the scandalous news.

8. Kitty Carmel

Kitty Carmel Veteran Member
    Registered

Oh wow. It will be a historical piece of coarse. Just like the First Lady dresses at The Smithsonian.

9. Kitty Carmel

Registered

@Bill Boggs With all the divorce now in that royal family, NO WAY! In any case, Queen Elizabeth should love divorced women. Without them she never would have been queen.

I'm happy for this couple. Prince Harry is getting better as he gets older and I think he outshines his brother.

Wonder what Wallis Simpson would think of this? I was interested in reading a book about her until I read she and Edward met Hitler. Then is was no flipping way.

Chrissy Cross and Patsy Faye like this.
  10. Kitty Carmel

Registered

Rumor is there may be some color in the dress. PBS is running a count down to the wedding show. I do wish I wasn't working but I'll catch up on everything even if online.

@Shirley Martin The Queen can just untie her nickers!

11. Holly Saunders

Registered

Latest news. Meghans father is in hospital getting stents inserted, and the half sister Samantha who suffers from MS and seems to be causing a lot of trouble for Meghan giving interviews to the Media, has reportedly been injured in a car crash, where she's broken her knee and ankle. her partner who was driving at the time, said he swerved to avid Paparazzi who had driven in front of them to get pictures...and smashed into a concrete barrier!! Jeez I'm sorry, but this family are just getting worse and worse...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5738217/Meghans-sister-breaks-ankle-car-crash.html

12. Kitty Carmel

Registered

OMG @Holly Saunders Thanks for the information and link. I don't know why the paparazzi would be interested in this woman really. I am sorry about the accident. I don't know what anyone thinks they are going to do with photos of this woman.

It's all getting very strange.

Holly Saunders likes this.
  13. Holly Saunders

Registered

They're interested in here because at the very beginning of H&M's announcement of their courtship, the half sister gave an interviews promoting a book she'd written called ''the Diary of princess Pushy''... from then on she and her brother (Meghan's half brother who is a wife beater , drug and drink addict)..have been a right royal pain in the backside of meghan and Harry in their pursuit of fame by proxy...

Neither were invited to the wedding..and I can't say I would either...since the elder brother wrote a letter to prince Harry claiming his sister was a Gold digger, and would bring down the Royal house of Windsor...that may be true, we'll find out sooner or later, and without doubt there's something not quite right about the whole family, but maybe Ms Markle is just trying to make a huge distance from her estranged siblings , however can you imagine the shock of that letter arriving to your fiancé who is an Heir to the throne, and the Queen getting to hear about all of this.. ?

here's the 2 pages Thomas Markle wrote to prince Harry

image1-jpegconv-1.jpg image1-jpegconv-1.jpg image2-jpegconv-1.jpg

The half sister Samantha has given interview after interview and she always sounds disingenuous...that said, I feel sorry for her due to her illness, and the stress albeit mostly self inflicted, of the media attention is bound to make her condition much worse...

14. Kitty Carmel

Registered

Thanks for that letter @Holly Saunders Was this a copy the brother released? It sounds kind of personality disorder-ish to me. Like Borderline. Just my feeling on it.

Holly Saunders likes this.
  15. Holly Saunders

Registered

Yes that is the actual letter he sent to prince Harry....

A few days ago, he (the brother) sent anther letter grovellingly apologising and asking for an invite to the wedding...

You couldn't make this stuff up.

Apparently the only member of MM's family who has been invited to the wedding is her mother.. and given that she has a large family including a preacher and a Diplomat as uncles , one does wonder just how much truth there might actually be about meghan markle in that rambling letter from the clearly intoxicated or demented brother..

Only time will tell...