The United States Border - A Multilevel Conspiracy

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Bobby Cole, Nov 23, 2018.

1. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

The majority of those hitting the border aren’t Mexican but from countries further south like Guatemala and countries like Haiti, and even from the Middle East.
    So far as the asylum thing goes, those seeking asylum are being given court dates and turned loose with little or no vetting.
    Title 42 allows the Border Patrol to turn away those who appear to be sick with Covid but Biden wants to get rid of that initiative too.

2. Dwight Ward

Dwight Ward Veteran Member
    Registered

Even assuming that the majority of the illegals expect to work and are willing to work and are deserving folks, they are lowering the standard of living here. The globalists' purpose in letting them in is to drive down our wages and to so dilute the American culture that it will lessen the overall populaces' expectation of freedom and prosperity. It can't but erode the average citizen's respect for law and peace. The average American used to expect much more from their culture and government than in any other country.
    Lastly, and this falls to the level of banality, it irritates me to be constantly prompted to choose between English and Spanish. Make them have to know and speak English to stay here.

Gosh, I'm sounding old and crotchety. Because I am.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2022
  3. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Here is an issue to compound what we already know.
    Gap