The Ultimate Conspiracy

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Ken Anderson, Jul 2, 2015.

1. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Veteran Member
    Registered

Biblical prophecy states that in the end days the weather will get worse and in my opinion that is what we are seeing happening now. There have been devastating Hurricanes all along and in my opinion Harvey is just another one of those but along with the increasing wild fires, tornadoes, earthquakes, etc. I definitely believe we are seeing Biblical end time prophecy happening right in front of us.

I think we definitely need "martial law" in times like Hurricane Harvey, etc. Louisiana's Cajun Navy went to help and rescue and they get shot at by looters. In cases like this those who are being shot at should be able to defend theirselves.

Jade Helm is for times such as this...but I still believe it is also preparation for a One World Government.

2. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Veteran Member
    Registered

I don't know that weather conditions have gotten worse. Hurricanes have always been a threat to areas along the Gulf Coast and Atlantic, just as the Midwest and other parts of the country have always had to deal with tornadoes, and earthquakes have plagued the West Coast, and we have snow storms and blizzards in the North. I think the big change right now is that every major weather event is more widely hyped, and used as proof for any number of theories.

Bill Boggs likes this.
  3. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Some of you might remember Gabe Zolna, who has had a youtube channel for the last several years, with very conservative videos, and then recently just disappeared from Youtube.
    I found that he now has a new website, www.zolnareport.com, and you can watch his new videos from the website.
    he has just released this one, which compares what happened in Louisiana after hurricane Katrina, with what is apt to be happening next in Texas.
    The re-homing of people who's homes were destroyed after Katrina, moved people into several other states, and I remember we even had some of them who were moved to southern Idaho. Others were given FEMA trailers to live in and some of them lived in these trailers for years afterwards.
    An interesting contrast to the refugees that they have brought into this country, and who received money, a home, and usually a vehicle, while our own citizens are stuck in tiny trailers. What is up with that ?
    Anyway, here is Zolna's video comparing the two storms and speculating about the aftermath of Harvey.

https://zolnareport.com/#

4. Hugh Dowling

Hugh Dowling Member
    Registered

I think that Babs might well have a valid point with the weather issue. There certainly does seem to be a marked increase in the frequency...AND the severity of storms. And...not only in the United States... Should definitely be well worth maintaining the storm watch programme...