The Truth About Trump

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Shirley Martin, Jun 10, 2021.

1. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

Good points @Bobby Cole. I just think giving the wrong people too much, if any, power is our biggest problem we have. I never even heard of this DA but now he's famous so I agree with @Lois Winters on her point.

I understand the frustration of all of us that see the insanity that is going on. Right now, it's really ALL about the elections coming up imo. They want to promote, probably, anybody but Trump, and when I see all he got done that I believe was truly good for America, that I don't understand. The haters I just believe cannot handle the truth and want to destroy anyone, or anything that stands for truth, and against lies.

John Houlihan and Bobby Cole like this.
  2. John West

John West Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

I am thinking that there was no arraignment planned for this week. The grand jury's still scrounging for witnesses

Bobby Cole likes this.
  3. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I think they are trying to scrounge up witnesses, but I also heard that so many lawyers are ridiculing the process of trying to expand a state misdemeanor into a Federal felony that the DA is having cold feet. He apparently made a pledge to Soros that he would put Trump behind bars if George would finance his campaign so he is trying to fulfill his pledge.

4. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Look at these pictures, portraying the arrest of President Trump. They are AI , but look so real that if we saw them in the news, we would think that the police had actually chased him down to arrest him.
    Who knows what we see that is real and what is AI, since it is so realistic anymore. the AI videos are even more so, because you can actually see the person and hear them talking and it is not real.

6E317D95-9A94-4315-B374-4E31C6358A53.jpeg

5. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff

Here is an example of what looks like Obama, warning us about the deep fakes.

6. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Well, the grand jury session designed to indict Trump was cancelled yesterday without explanation. Rumors have been leaked that a poll of the grand jury refused to produce an indictment. Also leaked was a letter to the Federal Election Commission from Michael Cohen's attorney that stated Mr. Cohen used his own funds to pay Stormy Daniels on his own with no instructions form Trump to do so dated I believe in 2016. Many now are calling for the arrest of the New York DA, including Rand Paul (no real friend of Trump) on charges of prosecutorial misconduct, as the Cohen letter was not the only exculpatory evidence withheld by the DA. The plot thickens....

7. John West

Registered

Marie Mallery likes this.
  8. John West

Registered

When Will Stubborn Trump Loyalists Face Inconvenient Truths? That is the title of an American Thinker article by Geoffrey P. Hunt. Below are some salient clips. It should be noted that Trump supporters will not like what Hunt wrote.

Stubborn Trump supporters, especially the most fervent, seem unwilling to challenge the deedless covenant, ask the hard questions that if answered truthfully would confirm that Donald Trump has been a supreme letdown, and his failures -- including the re-election debacle -- self-inflicted.

Promises made, promises kept? Not when it mattered. Drain the swamp? Spinning around in an airboat. Trump never cleaned up the FBI, instead hired the Dem sympathizer Christopher Wray as Director, and except for a few gratuitous tweets about his incompetence, left him in place. Gina Haspel, CIA chief, kept the job until the last day despite the likelihood she was knee-deep with John Brennan in the active sabotage of Trump’s 2015-2016 campaign and incoming president-elect transition.

Trump appointed, then tolerated clueless insubordinates and leakers like Rex Tillerson, John Kelly, JR McMaster, James Mattis, and Gary Cohn, until the damage was done, and Trump’s agenda crippled

Why couldn’t Trump get illegal immigration fixed -- beyond executive orders easily overturned — and get Obamacare reversed when he had a Republican Senate and House?

Why did Trump endlessly rail against billions in federal budget giveaways to Dem darlings like Planned Parenthood, and Marxist countries, but signed the bills anyhow?

Why did Trump never de-classify all the Obamagate documents, and release all of the Biden laptop evidence

Why did Trump do nothing but tweet when America’s cities were firebombed and occupied by violent leftists for months in the summer of 2020?

Why didn’t Trump attempt to break up the social media monopolies, the real enemy of the people?

Why did Trump abandon the themes and prospects so brilliantly laid out in his 2020 State of the Union?

Why didn’t Trump formally recognize Taiwan as an independent sovereign nation?

Why did Trump persist with six weeks of self-destructive CCP Covid 19 press conferences where he rambled with stream-of-consciousness ravings inviting counterproductive and cringe worthy shouting matches with the media — most of whom would never give him a fair hearing?

Why did Trump tolerate — and elevate -- the likes of medical hack and career self-publicist Anthony FaucI?

Why did Trump invite Bob Woodward to chronicle all of Trump’s undisciplined ramblings offering up more provender for Trump’s enemies fewer than six months before the election?

Why did Trump agree to the presidential election debates — with the likes of Chris Wallace, a well-established Trump-hater and Dem sympathizer as moderator -- and then abandon any pretense at displaying an even temperament, never keeping his mouth shut to allow dementia Joe to choke himself with own gaffe-vomit?

Why did Trump allow Hillary to skate?

Why did Trump fall for the trap set by the Democrats on Jan 6, 2021?

More at SOURCE.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2023
  9. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

John, I think 'Trump supporters' are more desperate than we are loyal supporters.
    Who else is there? I stopped voting after Bush-whacked us in 2003. Then voted once more for Trump for the first time in years, not because I liked him so much, but who else was there? I do like much of what he says.

10. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

Since I've never heard of Geoffrey P. Hunt, I don't care what he thinks. From the questions you posed, apparently from his diatribe, most of it's BS anyhow.

11. Thomas Windom

Thomas Windom Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Not only that, it looks like the whole thing is just a string of rhetorical questions. It would have actually been informative if he had stated why those things didn’t happen.

John Houlihan and Don Alaska like this.
  12. Thomas Stillhere

Thomas Stillhere Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

I smell fresh DNC Pie

Denise Evans and Don Alaska like this.
  13. Denise Evans

Registered

I'd bet his words were taken out of context on this one I heard on the radio in my truck today. President Trump says that if he's indicted there will be death and destruction. I just don't believe he said that?? Responses??

Marie Mallery likes this.
  14. Denise Evans

Registered

LOLLLLLLLL!! Thanks for sharing that Yvonne, oh that's the best laugh I've had all week!!

Truth is the technology is here to do that sort of thing, oh and o'bama, I wouldn't ever call you the piss-ant you really are, not online anyway (Denise did not type this, it was some gal trying to get her in trouble) :D:p

Don Alaska likes this.
  15. John West

Registered

Ken, I didn't pose the questions, Hunt did. I quoted his article. Hunt is a very prolific writer but I don't know his background. There is a Geoffrey P. Hunt, Ph.D. who is the executive director and senior scientist of the Institute For Scientific Analysis, which one might suspect is a think tank. Now I know this is more a pro-Trump site but shooting at the messenger and immediately bashing other opinions out of hand is bad form. The responses to the post are quite telling.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2023
    Beth Gallagher and Marie Mallery like this.