The Truth About Trump

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Shirley Martin, Jun 10, 2021.

1. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

2. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

More misinformation regarding Trump. He was correct on so many fronts and depicted in the media as the exact opposite through misquotes, slander, libel, and smears. I have said he must be the cleanest politician in the country after all the investigations and targeting, and all his enemies can come up with are fictitious nonsense that never occurred or that he never said. In another surprise "Trump was right" moment, Biden has expanded the restrictions on Chinese investment that were put in place by Trump. Biden's expansion of restrictions has opened some loopholes however, probably to profit his family, himself, or his friends, but we will have to see how it all works out. Congress has also taken some action against China.

3. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

This deserves more than just a "like" Don, just want you to know I appreciate the "read" and agree 100% If we ever dismantle biden and all his administration, I think we should make it a holiday year-round to celebrate, remember, and thank God!!

praying hands.jpg

4. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

I just listened to a commentator who clamed that Trump's pending announcement on the 15th will have nothing ot do with a 2024 run, at least directly. He is basing this on Trump's postings on Truth Social, so any of you who subscribe there can check. This guy, who is normally pro-Trump says that he is picking "fake fights" with DeSantis, the goal being to draw out his--and DeSantis' enemies so that the MAGA crowd will know who is against them. I personally think it would be foolish for Trump to announce a candidacy so early, as his fund raising and activities would be greatly restricted at that point. Maybe this other stuff has some merit. Who knows? I also don't think Biden will be the candidate for the Dems in 2024, as those behind him won't support his run for a second term.

5. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

This is exactly what seems to be happening, @Don Alaska ! The day after Election Day, when it was not a giant red wave that was apparent immediately, they started blaming Trump for the red wave not happening, even though HE was the one traveling every single week and holding rallies for the MAGA candidates, and the mainstream republicans were not even showing up to help.
    I do not expect Trump to run again, and even less expect him to announce his intention to run later this week. I do not know what the announcement is going to be about, but I think it is something different, even though he has been letting people think that is the announcement.

It is pretty amazing that all of a sudden, everybody loves DeSantis, and thinks that the presidential run-off is going to be between him and Trump, and DeSantis has not announced that he is running for the presidency either.
    President Trump always has a method to what he does, and I think that this is a way to find out who still backs Trump, and who does not.

I do look to see Biden taken out as president before too long, and maybe Harris as well. Biden is so bad that even the supporters think he is not functioning and are talking about removing him from office. Or, he might just have another stroke, and step down, hard to say at this point.
    I am waiting to see what happens next.

I do expect even worse economy happening between now and next year , too. Biden has cut off just about all of the fuel and even heating, truckers are already having trouble transporting products, and even the jumbo stores like Walmart and Amazon are laying off bunches of employees, and closing stores and warehouses.
    We are right in the holiday season, when they are usually adding people , not laying them off.

6. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff

I agree with all of this.

Betty Jones and Yvonne Smith like this.
  7. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

I find amusement in the fact that so many people who (like me) don't subscribe to Truth Social are nevertheless furious about what he says there. It's kind of like all of those who wouldn't know Twitter from Tweety Bird being sick and tired of his tweets. These are prime examples of people substituting the media for their own brains.

8. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

"If you vote Republican, it will be the end of Democracy."

9. Ken Anderson

It should be. This nation was founded as a Republic, not a Democracy.

10. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff

I like to listen to Juan O’Savin (107), and he is often on Nino’s Corner as a guest. Tonight, he was talking about the whole thing happening with Trump and DeSantis, and the 2024 election.
    He explained that when a person is running for office, they can’t be charged with a crime. I think that if it was a felony like murder, then they probably could be charged, but not for any of the silly stuff that they have been threatening to arrest President Trump for.
    So, by him hinting that he is going to run for office in 2024, it is like waving the red cape at them, and if they are going to arrest him, they will push forward and do it before he throws his hat in the ring.
    According to Juan, it has been possible that arresting Trump might have been part of the plan, and he said that if that happens, and Trump is not allowed to have rallies, then whatever happens in America can’t be blamed on Trump.

I am not explaining this nearly as well as Juan does, and I definitely recommend listening to him. Some of the interviews go on Nino’s youtube page, but some are only on his website channel.
    It is only $3.99 a month to subscribe, and Nino has all kinds of interesting people on that give their opinions about what is happening , and I really enjoy having the news that he brings out.

https://watch.ninoscorner.tv/

Bobby Cole likes this.
  11. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

It used to bug the heck out of me when folks refer to the U.S. as a Democracy but in a way, I can’t blame them especially when the President himself said, “the state of our Democracy is at stake” and aped by every single unit of the MSM as though it was their own declaration.

Now, about whatever Trump has to say about DeSantis:
    During the Democrat primary debates, Kamala Harris called Biden everything but a child of God and not one left wing portion of the media said anything about it.
    When she became VP, she was asked about her comments about Biden and her only retort was, “It was a debate, it was just a debate. Ha, ha, ha, ha, “.
    Again, it was crickets from the left but yet when Trump says anything derogatory about a political figure, it’s off to the races for the media.

D. Trump seems to have been right when he said that without him, the MSM news and commentary wouldn’t have anything to report and, he was the best thing to ever happen for CNN, MSNBC etc.

12. Ken Anderson

Republicans and Democrats alike do that, as well as the media and the schools. You'd almost think there was an agenda at play.

Bobby Cole likes this.
  13. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

I found it interesting that McConnell funded any candidate running against a Trump-endorsed candidate. One of my sons asked last night why Mitch would fund Murkowski over
    Tshibaka when it would be a Republican no matter who won. He could have used that money to finance candidates that were running against Democrats like New Hampshire. The answer of course is that McConnel hates Trump more than he hates Democrats and their agenda. The "establishment" Republicans are just fine with taking a back seat and complaining about the direction the country is going without having to take action to correct it.

14. Denise Evans

Registered

If I was President Trump, I wouldn't run for this ungrateful bunch of "citizens", especially the Left and "their" media, and not to leave out the rhino/turncoats.

15. Denise Evans

Registered

President Trump announced he is running!!

So this message above also says we did take the House? I was getting so tired of the false statements from ALL news sources about us taking it shortly after Nov. 8 that I quit watching any news at all!!

Last edited: Nov 16, 2022
    Don Alaska and Yvonne Smith like this.