The Strange And Spooky Illuminati Card Game

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Yvonne Smith, Nov 10, 2016.

1. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

This is a very weird card game that came out in the late 1980's, and has apparently had several editions come out since then, with the latest one in 1994. The game was said to be a spoof about the NWO and illuminati, but it is spooky because so many of the cards DO seem to have been related to events that have occurred, or even ones that might occur.
    There are lots of youtube videos that make reference to this card games, and point out the odd coincidences between the pictures and information on the cards, and things that have happened in real life.
    While it seems to me that some of this is pretty far-fetched, it is still interesting to read about some of the ideas that people have come up with about the cards.
    This is just a short video showing a few of the cards; but there are some longer ones that go into more depth, if anyone wants to learn more about this startling card game and the coincidences with history, and maybe even with the future.....

2. Patsy Faye

Patsy Faye Supreme Member
    Registered

I'm not gonna look Yvonne :p
    A bit like tarot cards I guess - wouldn't have thought it was for you either :D

3. Yvonne Smith

I agree with that, @Patsy Faye , and this is NOT the kind of card game that I would ever want to own, play, or anything like that. The whole thing is pretty creepy. However, people use movie scenes, and even some of the cartoon programs, nowadays, to show how they have predicted things that then actually happened.
    There is one cartoon program (don't remember what it is called), and it showed Donald Trump running for president a few years ago, and one of the cartoon pictures they showed of him coming down the stairs of his Trump Tower home was uncannily similar to the actual picture that we saw on the news after Trump announced that he was running for president.
    It does seem odd to me that some of the pictures on the cards and in the television cartoons are so similar to actual events, and I have no idea why that would happen. I don't know much about tarot cards, but I think that they are also used to predict events in people's lives; so maybe they are also a similar thing.

Patsy Faye likes this.
  4. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

When you start talking tarot cards and such you're going into the world of the occult.

Some of the conspiracy theorists talk about occult symbolism.

Many of them claim the elites are into satanic rituals.

5. Patsy Faye

Registered

@Yvonne Smith - there is something to it, I believe you can use almost anything to predict future happenings, I have
    witnessed it many times. If a person has good intuition that is, they can use many tools to 'see'
    I do believe we have a 'sixth sense' - just got lost in the now speed of life

Martin Alonzo and Yvonne Smith like this.
  6. Yvonne Smith

I agree with that part about us having a sixth sense, @Patsy Faye , and it is amazing the things that people who can use this sense are able to tell.
    I am glad that there are good peopl who use these senses for good purposes.
    My mother-in-law from my first marriage was English/French, and her mother had taught her how to read tea leaves. She would use loose tea, and after we drank our tea, she would study how the bits of leaves had ended up on the sides of the teacup and tell us what they said. I can't remember if she ever got anything right or not, but it was interesting just the same.

One lady that communicated with animals told me that our horse should never be bred because Isadora told her that she had internal problems and "didn't want to have babies".
    After we moved and had to sell the horses, the people who got her wrote and told us that she had died giving birth, but they had saved the foal. That was very sad to hear, and surprising how accurate the prediction had turned out to be.

Patsy Faye likes this.
  7. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

There's also other explanations besides sorcery and the occult.

[​IMG]LeslieFish
    August 5, 2015 at 8:39 am
    Heheheheheh. Look, I was writing for Steve Jackson Games back when this card game came out. They created it because RP card games were really popular back then, cheap to produce, and SJ Games really needed money fast, after they’d been raided by the Secret Service for publishing a game called “Cyberpunk”. The SS attacked SJ Games because — like you guys! — they believed the game was secretly real. *Sigh* The “predictions” were based on past incidents and then-current celebrities (like Princess Diana). There had been nuclear power-plant mishaps before then, and tidal waves, and oil spills, and assassinations, and deprogrammers — and Julian Assange doesn’t really look that much like the “Undertaker” figure. Attacks on the Pentagon had been threatened before. And BTW, the 9/11 attacks were actually inspired by a Tom Clancy novel. There’s no mystery here. Predictions — all predictions — are simply good guesses based on past history and current patterns. The Steve Jackson Games guys were simply knowledgeable and literate and made some good guesses.

–Leslie <

• [​IMG]Pierre Savoie
      September 13, 2015 at 2:01 am
      Yes, I was going to say, Muslim terrorists had attempted to do nasty stuff to the World Trade Center years before. It was not a stretch for SJG to imagine they would set off ANOTHER bomb at the WTC. In fact, there have been Muslim terrorist assassinations in the U.S. clear back to the 70s, since the initiation ritual in the Nation of Islam is to kill a White person.

8. Patsy Faye

Registered

Yes I've heard of this communicating with animals, I also believe animals have sixth sense which simply equals
    instinct and intuition. Generations back, this sense would have been more prevalent than today, but animals will
    still have it - they don't have too much on your mind :)

Yvonne Smith likes this.