The Road Less Traveled

Discussion in 'Personal Diaries' started by Charlene Marolf, Jun 15, 2021.

1. Hedi Mitchell

Hedi Mitchell Supreme Member
    Registered

2. Charlene Marolf

Charlene Marolf Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Hedi Mitchell likes this.
  3. Jeff Elohim

Jeff Elohim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Did you actually have symptoms of health concerns, or only a 'positive' test ?

4. Hedi Mitchell

Hedi Mitchell Supreme Member
    Registered

:) your most welcome

5. Charlene Marolf

Registered

@Jeff Elohim I actually did have symptoms bit of a fever, and what seemed to be a really bad cold. I still have bad headaches and after seeing my dentist I'm told I have an infection that is running up the side of my face. I'm all gunky with coughing and congestion in my head. I suppose I had things a bit worse because I tend to have bad allergies, asthma and bronchitis regularly.

6. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

Hopefully your dentist fixed your infection. Try NAC n acetyl cysteine for your alergies while you search for what causes them. You produce NAC, you just need a bit more. Stronger yet is elcampagne.

7. Jeff Elohim

Registered

Over the decades, and this year, this month, I've had all those also, by name or not named...
    I found out over the years what to do, and it still works... no drugs. Simple herbs, nutrition, vitamins, tried and tested, with those that do not help not used... just using those that actually work and help, ongoing, with no negative effects and no addiction and no blod clots like the vaccines all cause.

8. Jeff Elohim

Registered

This works great for so so much, naturally and with great relief and joy too , yes.

I read last year and previously that the druglords/ the fda are attempting to make it impossible to get.

9. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

You could not get it for a few days anywhere on the internet. I bought all I could get before that happened but I think the backlash made them put it back on the market. Or maybe, they put back counterfeit nac like they did with cansema.

Jeff Elohim likes this.
  10. Jeff Elohim

Registered

Yes, with great sorrow for the wide spread deception,
    I think a lot more companies than we know of were bought or paid off, to put 'counterfeit' supplements, ineffective ones, on the market, with no notice at all, with no known admission that it is ever wrong to do this.

11. Charlene Marolf

Registered

I actually hadn't heard of NAC, but am game to try just about anything. I get sick so easily and I continue to be even after testing negative. I have very poor immunity, I suppose because of asthAma and breathing problems. I tried one of the new medications for Covid, but it made me even sicker.

It was suggested that I take Mucinex, which I think is a fantastic medication and I always keep it on hand. That, and lots of liquids helps me more than anything.

Jeff Elohim likes this.