The President Makers - The Reality Of The Global Cabal

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Dwight Ward, Jun 1, 2023.

1. Dwight Ward

Dwight Ward Veteran Member
    Registered

The President Makers: How Billionaires Control U.S. and Foreign Policy Paperback – January 1, 2014
    by Don Fotheringham

Exposes the power acquired by a self-perpetuating group of internationalists over the selection of U.S. presidents beginning with John D. Rockefeller, Andrew Carnegie, and J.P. Morgan. Demonstrates that the aims of this group are hostile to America’s form of government and recommends corrective action.

This is the book that I'm hesitating spending $30 for. In lieu of this one, there is an earlier work from the '40s with a similar title that you can listen to online but can't download the text of. You'll need a browser add-on like Read Aloud that reads out online text.

https://ia800302.us.archive.org/15/items/presidentmakerst007117mbp/presidentmakerst007117mbp.pdf

Last edited: Jun 1, 2023
    Ed Wilson likes this.
  2. Dwight Ward

Registered

Download and listen to two minutes of a member of the European Parliament telling it like it is:

quote: In the entire history of mankind there has never been a political elite concerned about the welfare of the people.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 9, 2023
    Mary Stetler likes this.
  3. Dwight Ward

Registered

Rosanne Barr was on Infowars today. She was wonderful. Another beautiful and more-intelligent-than-me woman ... sigh. How am I going to find a girlfriend when all the women I'm attracted to are smart enough to see the real me?