The Honduran Horde

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Hal Pollner, Oct 22, 2018.

1. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

I know that you tuber and he just lost a lot of credibility with me. Listen to the Russia Russia BS

2. Neville Telen

Neville Telen Veteran Member
    Registered

Got a link? Youtube and Google are not being cooperative.

3. Martin Alonzo

Registered

Trumps new temporary wall. they will not sit on this one

DsY1DvfWoAUobD0.jpg

Bobby Cole and Yvonne Smith like this.
  4. Martin Alonzo

Registered

Immigration comedy
    As the Hondurans, and others reach the northern parts of Mexico things are changing. The welcome they got when passing through different towns now has changed. The people in the northern part are seeing all their food supplies and other things stretch to the limit. They are telling these people to go back home we do not want you here. Some with signs calling it an invasion of illegals. Guess what not one word out of the media they cannot call the Mexicans racist. The media is not there telling the people you are so bad for not wanting to help these illegals. Northern Mexico does not have all these crying liberals feeling sorry for someone who is just as well off as them. The longer they are held up at the border the more resentful the Mexicans are going to get until there will be a real war south of the border. Where is the media coverage ???

5. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

It looks like Mexico is starting to think just the same as our president does about the caravan coming through Mexico. Now, they even have the hat to prove it......

859294FE-D5C1-47A4-BA6C-D8412A4FCE9C.jpeg

Don Alaska and Bobby Cole like this.
  6. Hal Pollner

Hal Pollner Veteran Member
    Registered

Whatever the reply, this was really an interesting Thread I posted, huh?

Hal
    357.jpg

7. Bill Boggs

Bill Boggs Supreme Member
    Registered

It was indeed an interesting thread. Keep 'me coming. Let me just add whatever wrong this terrible hoard has committed, whatever sins rest at their feet, whatever pay they have received to walk all this to our border, I say let them come. It is a good exercise for our president to have here at the Holiday season. It's good for him. I expect he, like everyone else serving in our government is not sure what to do or what should be done. We, none of us, regardless what we hear on the radio, tv, or read know much about the people arriving. We may think we do but we know nada. It will in good time all be settled. Our president has friends in high places. A great idea may come to him at any time. Bring them on, whoever is among their mist, let's see what happens. Maybe we lucky, happy Americans can make a few of them happy.

Lulu Moppet and Nancy Hart like this.
  8. Neville Telen

Registered

Don Alaska and Bobby Cole like this.
  9. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

It appears that the Administration has struck a deal with Mexico to keep the caravans in Mexico while processing. I am sure that the ACLU will claim this is some violation of their rights. I think it is fair, as it will allow those really fleeing violence in their homeland (although Northern Mexico isn't the most peaceful place) but will allow those who have a valid claim to be processed quicker.

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news...ited-states-mexico-asylum-20181124-story.html

10. Neville Telen

Registered

Too soon to tell whether this is a compromise, or total surrender. All depends on how many are allowed in.....a trickle or a flood....and whether this sets a precedence as an effective way to gain entry. A sixth caravan appears to be forming.

Bobby Cole likes this.
  11. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Neville Telen and Yvonne Smith like this.