The Honduran Horde

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Hal Pollner, Oct 22, 2018.

1. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

I read that the New York Times says that it is not being funded by George Soros. How do they know? They asked the nonprofit groups that get mega bucks from George Soros! They denied it.

laughing donkey.GIF

Don Alaska likes this.
  2. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

If they are concerned with fact at all, they will probably say that George Soros didn't write a personal check to them, ignoring the likely fact that he is writing checks to the organizations that are facilitating it.

Bobby Cole and Martin Alonzo like this.
  3. Shirley Martin

Registered

I have also been wondering about where they have bowel movements and urinate. If 7000 people are pooping and peeing beside the road, that will create a big mess.

Don Alaska and Frank Sanoica like this.
  4. Frank Sanoica

Frank Sanoica Supreme Member
    Registered

@Shirley Martin
    No bigger than the mess, though, in Chicago after a heavy rainfall when they reverse the flow of the Chicago River backwards into Lake Michigan, then drink the water all over Northern Illinois. The Chicago Tribune published views taken from the air, when I still lived there, of a several miles-long slug of sewage making it's way out into Lake Michigan. It looked like this:

• [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    The water "cribs" from which domestic water is drawn lie only about a mile or two out from the shore; you could easily see them. Our water was so heavily chlorinated, we couldn't use it for several weeks. Don't know if this practice has been changed, don't see how, the banks and flow of the River are today unchanged, fringed by buildings and humanity all the way. The River normally flows into the Chicago Sanitary and Ship Canal, but heavy rains threaten to overload it, flooding could not be tolerated, so.......shit up the Lake instead of the Mississippi River!

This story: https://www.chicagoline.com/blog/chicago-river-reversal
    explains how the River, which originally flowed INTO the Lake, was "reversed" to flow away from it. The Civil Engineering Feat of the Century. It was, except during those times when they re-reverse it back into the Lake!

Frank

Shirley Martin likes this.
  5. Hal Pollner

Hal Pollner Veteran Member
    Registered

Frank Sanoica Naive?

Niagara Falls would flow UPWARD before that would happen!

Hal

Frank Sanoica likes this.
  6. Frank Sanoica

Frank Sanoica Supreme Member
    Registered

@Hal Pollner
    Reminds me of the Temptations' "I can make a ship sail on dry land!",

or, Johnny Rivers, "I can heal the sick,

Raise the dead,'

Make little girls talk out of their heads,

I'm the one, I'm the one, the one they call Seventh Son!"

Nancy Hart likes this.
  7. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

I think this horde trying to come in now has something to do with the November elections. And I definitely think these immigrants are being funded to do this.

Don Alaska likes this.
  8. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

The Truth About the Honduran Caravan!

9. Shirley Martin

Registered

It will be interesting to see what President trump does about them. I don't see any way he can win in this situation. If he uses the military to stop them, the liberals will be screaming bloody murder. If he doesn't stop them, we 'bout as well open the border and say, "Y'all come on in! We'll see that all your needs and most of your wants will be taken care of."

10. Tex Dennis

Tex Dennis Veteran Member
    Registered

Shirley I have always valued your comments a lot and do so I agree a no win situation here, if I were to choose they would not come in, and be contained in a secure area with what they have on them and free to return at any time from where they came from the same way of travel. Given nothing other than water and small rations that's it, don't like it go back. All advised prior to arrival, leaflet drop or? Any negative activity will be met with force.

11. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff

Truly, @Shirley Martin , you and I have come to about the same conclusion with this, and I am hoping that there is some way that our president can handle this and we can come out of it without either provoking more riots between the liberals who think the caravan is full of lost refugees, and the conservatives who think they are coming into our country with aggression in mind.
    I hate to think what it will be like if we have all of these gangs of fighting age militant people crashing through our borders, and then doing whatever they want once they get here. If they are violent, then a lot of people will be killed or injured, and even if they come here and are peaceful, then they will expect us to feed and care for them, when we already have our own people who need care.
    If we have to resort to the military to remove them and turn them back, and Mexico is helping them, this puts us into a war type of situation with Mexico as well.
    I was hoping that the hurricane might stop them, but after seeing the picture of the trains and trucks that are transporting these people, it would take a seriously bad hurricane to stop their progress.

Ken Anderson and Shirley Martin like this.
  12. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

I think they're only walking during photo ops. A US trucking company, registered in Texas, has been hauling several of them from place to place, and there are also reportedly buses and other trucks being used when the cameras aren't running.

13. Hedi Mitchell

Hedi Mitchell Supreme Member
    Registered

I say let them step over the border....with open arms....showing them how we are here to help them....right into a waiting 18 wheeler....to help you to your designation ..right back where you came from !

Don Alaska likes this.
  14. Martin Alonzo

Registered

If they let them in the next and there will be a next group will be even larger. Idea drop leaflets to the group if when you get to the border tell us who gave you the money, clothing, and food. Also who convinced you to do this, who is the leaders of the group. point out anyone that is MS13 or others who trashed the US while on the trip. If you give us this information you will be consider for entry. Then sit back and watch them self destroy and back stab each other

Yvonne Smith and Ken Anderson like this.
  15. Martin Alonzo

Registered

Just listen to a video of Stefan Molyneux he was interview a women from Honduras who is/was living in the US. She made a trip back to Honduras at about the time the caravan started. She said most all hated Trump because they were promised that if Hillary got in they will all be able to go to the US. So they all hate Trump and she said that people were quitting their jobs to go. They had all the information what to say and how to plead their case. They are not coming to work but to be looked after and get the free stuff which was promised by Hillary. Listening to that woman was a real eye opener

Don Alaska and Yvonne Smith like this.