The Great Boat Of Khufu: The Black Box To The Construction Of The Pyramids

Discussion in 'History & Geography' started by Joe Riley, Sep 13, 2019 at 11:40 AM.

1. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Veteran Member
    Patron Registered

"We are extremely fortunate in discovering the dismantled ship in perfect condition, having survived the tempestuous vicissitudes of thousands of years encased in several tons of stone blocks."

"The gigantic jigsaw puzzle comprised more than 1,200 pieces, and took 12 years of restoration under the direction of Hag Ahmed YusseJ MustaJa. It was assembled in a specially-made air-conditioned pavilion at the site where it had been discovered. The conditions of the exhibition do justice to the find and provide a perfect opportunity for thorough research."

"I mention here that not long after the excavation many began to describe the Great Boat of Khufu as the black box to the construction of the pyramids, and that its contents would reveal all the information that would bring us in proximity to the solution of the great mystery. With this I am in complete agreement, if only because this strange water vehicle, or I should say construction machine, plays a central role in my own theory. While I quite understand if you are somewhat mystified, I beg of you to continue on this exciting road of discovery."

"Perhaps it cannot be overstated that the Great Boat of Khufu is nothing other than a water crane. In my opinion, the entire craft was specifically designed to lift objects. Its size allowed it to easily hoist stone blocks of two or three tons, and on open water it could transport these to wherever they were needed. "

[​IMG]

Bess Barber likes this.
  2. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Veteran Member
    Patron Registered

3. Bess Barber

Bess Barber Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

What an interesting thought! I saw a documentary about how at one time the pyramids were actually closer to water before the land began to dry up.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  4. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Veteran Member
    Patron Registered

They have found signs around the base of the Sphinx that looks like it has been surrounded by water.

Yvonne Smith likes this.