The Good Morning Thread

Discussion in 'Happy Talk' started by Diane Lane, Apr 20, 2015.

1. Maggie Mae

Maggie Mae Veteran Member
    Registered

2. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

7124209_fb51f.gif
    christmas-bible-verses-1.jpg

Wednesday blessings to all of you this morning. :)

37 degrees here this morning...burrr...just want to hibernate under the comforters all day when its cold like this but today I have offered to go help my youngest daughter. For almost two weeks her little ones have been fighting off the RVS virus and yesterday she finally was able to bring them back to Mother's Day Out. Around lunch time the School called and both of our grandkids were running a temp again and so back to the Doctor's they went. My grandson now has bad ear infections in both ears and my granddaughter is still not well and now needs antibiotics...plus the Doctor heard a heart murmur while she was checking out my granddaughter. Now she will have to see a Heart Doctor for children. Please pray in agreement with me for healing for my youngest grandchildren and that there will be only good news about this heart murmur. I thank each of you that will take a moment to pray with me for this. And my daughter and her husband could use your prayers for strength and peace while she is walking through all of this with her children.
    bible_verses_about_healing_5.jpg

Last edited: Dec 5, 2018
  3. Hedi Mitchell

Hedi Mitchell Supreme Member
    Registered

4. Maggie Mae

Registered

5. Maryt Hope

Maryt Hope Veteran Member
    Registered

6. Maggie Mae

Registered

7. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

mgb 26dec.gif
    It's another in the 30's morning over here but the sun is out and it's supposed to be a beautiful day reaching a high of 65 degrees. My Honey and I have some Christmas shopping to finish up for his side of the family today since he has to get his gifts in the mail so they will arrive before Christmas in Colorado and Florida.

I watched my 2 year old grandson work his Mom's Iphone like he invented it yesterday....what a surprise! He got it, then went directly to the pictures and scrolled through those until he got to the one of his baby brother smiling one of his first smiles in a short video. He would play that video then scroll through other family pictures and then go back to his brother's video and play that again. Then he switched to UTube and scrolled through his favorite toddler music videos, he's play one, then scroll again until he found another favorite, etc. He's two and already a pro at working the Iphone. He even knows how to facetime call his dad. :) I'm amazed.

I hope all of you have an amazing day with a few happy surprises thrown in to bring smiles to your faces. Enjoy. :)

8. Maggie Mae

Registered

9. Terry Page

Terry Page Supreme Member
    Registered

Good evening from Worcester, I flew back from Russia to attend my daughter Cathy and her new husband Mike's birthday/wedding party here, the flights yesterday went well and we arrived early to a deserted airport in Birmingham, Cathy picked me up and I was in bed by 11pm. I haven't adjusted to the time here today so it feels 3 hours later than it is. I feel kind of odd being here because I am going back to Russia in a few days, a bit like commuting must feel hrQWAyXqMggfKyGIkbDk.gif I can't say I recommend it.

It's good to be with my family though and tomorrow it's party time, which will hopefully go with a swing, some 70 people said they are coming plus another 30 possibles, though you can never be sure until the day.

A couple of photos of the de-icing of our plane before we left St.Petersburg yesterday evening, you can see the ice on the wings and engine cowling.

Have a good weekend everyone. yXAqLExorcHGzHzksEDK.gif

IMG_3851.jpg

IMG_3853.jpg

10. Holly Saunders

Holly Saunders Supreme Member
    Registered

I can see those pics @Terry Page :D

Have a good time, and don't wear yourself out with all the travelling for goodness sake...

11. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

I don't know how he does it...I love to travel but I'd be worn out with @Terry Page's schedule. :)

12. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Me, too, Chrissy, but wouldn’t it be such fun trying ! !

13. Hedi Mitchell

Hedi Mitchell Supreme Member
    Registered

14. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

Good morning! Fresno is on the chilly side with a high of about 58! That's where we've been for the last couple of weeks...I love it!

We do have dense fog this morning and I'm glad I'm not going anywhere far...just the store.

We've had some cold nights also but my roses are still beautiful. I even cut some off to bring inside last week thinking there wouldn't be any soon...but last I looked it's still blooming.

Hope everyone has a wonderful Saturday.

15. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

34f2480015095264a5a717c0d36b50dc--christmas-morning-christmas-pics.jpg

Happy Saturday everyone. :) It's a rainy, chilly day over here today but since I spent all day yesterday helping my daughter with our youngest grandchildren again today is a day of rest for me so it doesn't matter what the weather is like outside. Inside I'm going to watch Christmas movies and enjoy being with my Honey. The grandkids are finally showing signs of getting well and after two weeks of being really sick we are all rejoicing that they are now acting more like their normal selves. Thank the Lord for answered prayers.

Whatever each of you are doing today....enjoy this wonderful Saturday. :)