The Good Morning Thread

Discussion in 'Happy Talk' started by Diane Lane, Apr 20, 2015.

1. Hedi Mitchell

Hedi Mitchell Supreme Member
    Registered

Least now I know it not just me..was thinking something was wrong with me.:)

2. Hedi Mitchell

Registered

Wow...am I the only one that sees a face in the ashes?

3. Maryt Hope

Maryt Hope Veteran Member
    Registered

Good morning to you all !
    Have a splendid weekend !
    [​IMG]

4. Hedi Mitchell

Registered

Raining still...flooding in parts. Our day was put on hold because of such rain.
    Aleve day..hurt all over;)
    Aside from nibbling and dozing all day not much happening here. But it will still be ca good day :p

5. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Windy and sunny here with a clear sky. The temp stayed up all night due to the wind. I guess that is a sign of weather patterns shifting.

6. Holly Saunders

Holly Saunders Supreme Member
    Registered

G' afternoon all...

Did too much work yesterday and I'm joining you Gloria , I'm very sore today...I'll never learn, really.:(..so today I'm doing as little as possible.

Warm and sunny today, and usually we'd go out on a Sunny Sunday but not today....maybe tomorrow.

Thought you all might like to see a pretty picture I took on Friday from the grounds where my GP's surgery (Doctors office) is , it always looks so pretty in the sun

[​IMG]

Have a good day folks.....and be well @Gloria Mitchell

7. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

Good Afternoon from...…..well, all of you know where we live and what the weather is like today...…..hot and humid.

Wanted to take our boat out today, but got to dry storage a little to late, and prepping it to take out took all of the energy out of both of us. My t-shirt was soaked with sweat on my back, as was my wife's top on the back. Seen boaters having their boat put into the water by the forklift driver, but not a single one of them were our age. All young enough to be either our kids or grandkids. That, in itself, told us that it was just too hot and humid to go out on the water.

Still have three more weekends to try and get it out, but on Oct 3rd, I'm scheduled for laser cataract eye surgery on my left eye. A couple of weeks later, will have the same surgery on my right eye. During the month of Oct. will have to recover from both surgeries and can't do stuff like go to the range or any boating.

IOW, would much, much rather be already living and boating in northern Colorado NOW. But...…..

Holly Saunders and Maryt Hope like this.
  8. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

34 F. this morning, but sunny this afternoon. We have gotten down to freezing, but no noticeable done. We are still heating in the evening and venting during the day. Our night temps are usual, but our days are warmer than average. The wind has died down, and I have to get out and water the greenhouses. Life is good as it can be at the moment.

9. Hedi Mitchell

Registered

Around 69 degrees here at 4:30 am. has rained off and on last few days, and more due tonight. Cool down is always welcomed this time of year.
    @Holly Saunders hope resting up helps you. I feel better today, even though I have been awake since about 2am :eek:.
    Not sure what kind of day awaits me...but going to act like a great one is coming.
    [​IMG]

10. Maryt Hope

Registered

Good afternoon to you all !
    Have a nice new week !
    [​IMG]

11. Maryt Hope

Registered

Have a LOVELY day, dear Holly !
    :)

Holly Saunders likes this.
  12. Maryt Hope

Registered

Happy week !

Holly Saunders and Terry Page like this.
  13. Terry Page

Terry Page Supreme Member
    Registered

I have had a couple of slow days with low BP so haven't achieved much, but that's ok, the weather has been boring just grey and sullen looking most of the time.

I came across this light hearted article earlier about matching dogs with people, I am not sure if your dog can grow to look like you, but I do believe pets can take on your personalities, certainly in my mother's case all the dogs and cats she owned over the years become neurotic, like she was most of the time [​IMG]

LINK

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. Terry Page

Terry Page Supreme Member
    Registered

Good evening from a grey Worcester, I have just been for a Drs appointment about my cholesterol level which came out as slightly high on my last blood test. I was given an extended appointment with a student as well as a qualified one, so it ended up as 45 minutes and was spent mostly on my BP issues, so I have a different medication to try. The student doctor was very good and we discussed damaged neural pathways as a possibility, which is I feel possibly the cause.

I am going out tonight for a family dinner at a local restaurant that has recently opened:

hickorys.co.uk/venue/worcester/

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Lisa is having a good time in Poland though the conference is pretty boring evidently, before the conference, she took an hours train ride to a small town called Modlin where her grandmother was born,
    here is a quote from her facebook page and a few photos:

"On the way to the conference on phraseology in Bielystok, Poland, I called at the small town of Modlin near Warsaw to see Novogeorgievskaya fortress (now Modlin fortress), where my Granny was born.

Her father was an officer in the garrison stationed there. Until recently I did not know the fortress had survived. But there it is! Everything as my Granny told me, even the crows. She used to scare them running with her dog along the beautiful lanes near the fortress"

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

Basically, two words can describe things here...…..HOT and HUMID.

Anyway, was just wondering about Chrissy Cross. Haven't seen any posts from her lately.

Maryt Hope likes this.