The Georgia Guide Stones

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Yvonne Smith, Jul 28, 2017.

1. Dwight Ward

Dwight Ward Veteran Member
    Registered

The speculation that the stones were hit with a directed energy weapon is being fueled, I assume, by the lack of explosive residue. We should find out mor about this soon.
    Another possibility, evidenced by the sudden brightening of nearby lights, is that the site was hit by lightening. Hmm. Maybe someone is trying to tell us something.

Jeff Elohim likes this.
  2. Thomas Stillhere

Thomas Stillhere Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Reads like a straight up communist RED Book. Especially the part that states how much population there will be. If anyone would try to force this stuff on America their time on earth would be very short indeed. About the stones, it appears a group of those moonshiners got restless and felt the urge to be artistic. We have some serious issues that developed recently and a direct threat to the entire world. Everyone is in extreme danger, weak criminal leaders in our own white house with a ruthless sicko abroad murdering and plundering while everyone sits around and wrings their hands. All these things are a direct result of NO learning in our schools and universities except the address of the nearest dope peddler. If you could take everyone of these people of today and throw them back into time 80 years past, what world language do you think you would be speaking today. Everyone is so brain washed today they are worse than enemies of 80 years ago. In the future it would be wise to maintain a large population, you might have to actually fight again. All our bad cities will one day wake up and eradicate the criminals. We can never be great as long as we continue to allow common criminals to overrun law and order, start by never electing one to sit in the white house. I don't think we have had an honest President in over 50 years, certainly not one of the democrats who were for the past 50 years the most corrupt and drunken bunch of scoundrels ever. Our youngsters today don't have the slightest idea what freedom is and most are too cowardly to fight for it. Strange so many would ride a skate board off the roof of a two story barn but don't have the courage to actually do something for their own country other than riot and burn and loot. I just find it impossible to read the same play book that was already out there 56 years ago, just look where we have gone in such a short time making terrible decisions. I still believe in our constitution and above all else believe any elected official that attempts to ignore it or change it are enemies and should be removed. Basically all the points mentioned in that list were already carried out by the Red Chinese and Mao.

Teresa Levitt and Dwight Ward like this.
  3. Dwight Ward

Dwight Ward Veteran Member
    Registered

I'm not sure any advanced country would need a large population to fight a war. Satellite guided munitions and smart robots could create a scenario of our machines fighting their machines. I think major capabilities in this area exist but haven't been rolled out because they'd rather kill people, even their own, rather than reveal those capabilities.
    In such a machine war of course there would be efforts to degrade the other side's technological prowess. The more that happens the more things would return to the old fashioned people versus people type of war.

Thomas Stillhere likes this.
  4. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

The Georgia Guidestones are one of a whole list of places that are considered important to the evil cabal,are considered satanic , and will be destroyed, or in some way affected by the White Hats.
    An interesting thing, one of the named sites on the list is Hoover Dam, and they just had an unexpected explosion there today. Since so many people would be affected by the lack of water and electricity, I don’t think that the White Hats would completely blow up the dam, but they might “send a message”, like they did with the Georgia Guidestones.
    It is interesting that the only thing that happened afterwards was that the rest of the Guidestones were demolished and removed, and there was no real kind of investigation about what happened.
    If they were going to do a thorough investigation, they would have left everything in place and looked for evidence of what caused the explosion.

2C605048-1C9B-475B-AD11-27915E0DEDE3.jpeg

5. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Also in the news, and on the List of Satanic sites, is the City of London, which the mayor is declaring and emergency because of so many fires.

1C0BA843-5553-4412-A078-084A04200B48.jpeg

Don Alaska and Teresa Levitt like this.
  6. Thomas Stillhere

Thomas Stillhere Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

I'm not convinced machines can win wars.

7. Jeff Elohim

Jeff Elohim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

That is certainly truth.