The Game Of Life - Christianity Versus The Forces Of Evil

Discussion in 'Faith & Religion' started by Joe Riley, Feb 3, 2016.

1. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

The thrilling, two part, play by play description of an imaginary football game, between Christianity and The Forces Of Evil.

Bobby Cole, Lara Moss and Ike Willis like this.
  2. Lara Moss

Lara Moss Supreme Member
    Registered

Sooo clever! I listened to both and enjoyed it all from start to finish. I hope everyone takes the time to listen.

Joe Riley likes this.
  3. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

"Criticism does his usual job of kicking"! "Almost blocked, by...Good Intentions"! "Brought down by....Chastisement"! "Prayer, Bible Study, and Church Attendance" out front, doing the blocking"! Good stuff!;)
    [​IMG]

Lara Moss likes this.
  4. Lara Moss

Lara Moss Supreme Member
    Registered

Absolutely brilliant!…the names of the football players were cleverly used in such a creative way!

5. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

Lara Moss likes this.
  6. Lara Moss

Lara Moss Supreme Member
    Registered

I didn't read the article but I'm guessing they'll say that "Yes" is correct. Everything is part of God's plan. We don't know his exact reasons but we do know that it's for our own good. Whatever comes about, God uses to teach us life's lessons of priorities, courage, patience, self-control, kindness, forgiveness, etc. He uses wins and losses both…to draw us closer to our fellow man and to a relationship with God….and to guide us down the right path. There's not one experience in our lives that God doesn't care about.

Bonnie Thomas likes this.
  7. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

I read it as saying that God cares for the individuals on the teams, rather than the Teams. I really don't think God sees any number, higher than "1"!

8. Lara Moss

Lara Moss Supreme Member
    Registered

I totally agree Joe, but my comment was assuming that there might be "1" on the losing team that he was ministering to when he allowed the loss of the team to happen. Or there may have been more that one he was trying to minister to aka teach the things I mentioned above…there are many "1's" that make up a team after all. God is a master of multi-tasking lol.

God can even minister to many "1's" on the winning team too ;) . His plan for each of us is more complicated than our minds can even fathom.