The Dreaded N Word

Discussion in 'Evolution of Language' started by Hal Pollner, Aug 14, 2018.

1. Al Amoling

Al Amoling Veteran Member
    Registered

Just be careful you "don't smell like Walter".

Frank Sanoica and Beth Gallagher like this.
  2. Lulu Moppet

Lulu Moppet Veteran Member
    Registered

There is only one (1) black republican in Congress. He is Rep. Will Hurd of Texas. Black republican Mia Love of Utah served only one term. She WAS a member of the Congressional Black Caucus. There is NO rule barring black conservatives from the Caucus.

Frank Sanoica likes this.
  3. Al Amoling

Registered

Oops.....me culpa.....Most Republicans have declined to belong because they saw the CBC as too racist.

4. Lulu Moppet

Registered

And..........MOST Republicans are too white, thus making them ineligible to join a black caucus. Mia Love treasures her memories within this group. Look it up.

5. Al Amoling

Registered

oops again I should have said most Republican blacks didn't want to join racist group. Just did a search looking for Mia Love treasures her memories. All I could find in the first 20 or so entires were her comments regarding her desire to dismantle it after joining.

6. Lulu Moppet

Registered

Guess we have different sources, Al. Whatever.

7. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

Wow. I hope the Quotation Mark Police don't issue a citation for this post. o_O

Patsy Faye likes this.
  8. Lulu Moppet

Registered

They're currently busy with Grammar & Spelling. Run! I'll tell them you went the other way! ;)

Beth Gallagher and Frank Sanoica like this.
  9. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

If someone were to take the same founding documents used for the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People and change all of the racial references to refer to whites or Caucasians, and call it the National Association for the Advancement of White People, it would immediately be labeled as a hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center, and anyone associated with it would be labeled as a racist.

10. Lulu Moppet

Registered

Whites already are the advanced class and have been since colonial times and the times of empires. White people have been the rulers of the globe since European exploration and still have the highest standard of living amongst all humankind. I don't know why you feel the need to portray white people as victims or underdogs. It's absurd.

Patsy Faye and Frank Sanoica like this.
  11. Frank Sanoica

Frank Sanoica Supreme Member
    Registered

@Lulu Moppet @Ken Anderson
    I don't think he does feel that need, but rather, is making comparisons to reveal "what if"

Considered upon the obverse side, the fact glares at us that whites advanced, became rulers, have the highest standard of living, just as you said. Now then, given that all the others have had just as long, hundreds upon hundreds of years, to "catch up"; they did not.

Can you explain why that is?

Frank

Beth Gallagher likes this.
  12. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

In a country where nearly every other class of people are afforded special privileges when it comes to college admission, employment, and pretty much everything else, that does not seem the be the case. In a country in which an action taken towards a black person can be considered a hate crime while the identical action against a white person is not a hate crime, then white people are not privileged. Your problem is that you eagerly buy into every single lie that the progressive agenda put out.

13. Hal Pollner

Hal Pollner Veteran Member
    Registered

Honkey?

What about a "Colored Spade", "Jungle Bunny", "Jigaboo", "Coon", "Pickaninny", "Mau Mau", "Uncle Tom", "Aunt Jemima", "Little Black Sambo","Elevator Operator","Ubangi-lipped," "Cotton Pickin","Flat nosed","Swamp Guinea", "Junk Man", "Tap Dancin", "Shoeshine Boy", "Table Cleaner", "Resident of Harlem", and the "N" Word was not even included!

These words for African Americans came from the musical "HAIR", and the song "I'M A COLORED SPADE".

Check it out on YouTube. "I'm a Colored Spade"!

Hal

Last edited: Mar 21, 2019
    Frank Sanoica likes this.
  14. Beth Gallagher

Registered

Lulu, I don't believe anyone means to portray white people as victims or underdogs. It's simply that some minorities don't really want to be equal; they want (and get) special privilege. You cannot elevate one group at the expense of others without causing a bigger divide; simply have one set of rules for ALL.

There is a prejudicial/racial division in this country that is nurtured by such programs as Affirmative Action, EEOC, etc. But that's another discussion. :D

Ken Anderson likes this.
  15. Beth Gallagher

Registered

Oh good grief; why would we want to "check it out?" Everyone here knows those ugly words exist; we just have better manners than to bring them into polite conversation.

Nancy Hart and Patsy Faye like this.