The Crime Of Speaking Out

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Martin Alonzo, May 11, 2017.

1. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

UK: The POLICE STATE has ARRIVED #FreeTommy

2. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

http://www.thecommentator.com/article/5036/the_inconvenient_truth_about_islamic_immigration

I have been doing a small bit of research into the immigration of Muslims into the western world and the above link might give a little insight into the current problems that the U.K. is facing.

The Muslim immigration has been going on for years but has thus far has flown under the radar and has only been highlighted by the recent Syrian refugee debacle.
    If it was just a matter of people assimilating into a formatted society it would be one thing but this particular migration is likened unto a parasite invading a host. Once the parasite has taken formal control of the host, the visible throws of death will soon follow.
    The problem thus far isn't Islam nor the study of Islam but the ethics and morals that come with Sharia law which is totally against what we as westerners are accustomed to or are willing to adopt.
    The caveat here is that some Muslims do not adhere to all of the tenets of Sharia law, but those who do are adamant about it so much so that they are willing to do literally anything to defend it.

The rape and murder of girls according to Sharia law is frowned upon but the problem here is that it is only rape or murder if the defendant admits to doing it. What's even more critical is that if the female lives through the rape she could get up to 500 lashes if she reports it. Now, that's just one aspect of the Sharia culture that @Martin Alonzo's link refers to but there are so many more aspects that are ingrained into the wayward culture that cannot be accepted as a credible western belief and or legal system.

In short, it would seem that the Muslim migration has taken hold of many positions of power and speaking out against any aspect of the religion of peace is almost fool hearty at best. That said, there are few who would stand in the gap and openly defend such men as depicted in the OP and hopefully such a defense might make a difference.

Patsy Faye likes this.
  3. Patsy Faye

Patsy Faye Supreme Member
    Registered

I think people do need to speak out - especially Muslims
    We don't accept Sharia law and other aspects too
    Why come to a country that is so alien to your beliefs !

Bobby Cole likes this.
  4. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

True you Patsy. There have been a few Muslim clerics (very few) who have come out of the closet, so to speak, and have tried to placate our society by speaking out against violent activities that are contrary to our own culture.
    But, here's the nearly laughable part: With Islam, lying is looked down upon, unless, the lie furthers the agenda of the practicing Muslim in his/her quest of furthering the Mohammedan creed of saturating and taking other cultures over in the name of Allah.
    Now, at what point can we believe what is said if a lie is allowed by the one doing the speaking? Quite the quandary it seems to me but one that leaves me questioning anything a Muslim in power might propose.
    As a perfect example, the new mayor of London is suspect to me but alas, I do not live there and know so little about him but nonetheless feel sorry for those who do not practice the religion of peace in that once very British city.

Patsy Faye likes this.
  5. Patsy Faye

Patsy Faye Supreme Member
    Registered

Yes so do I - my heart grieves for my London, the place I loved so very much

Bobby Cole likes this.
  6. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

Yes this religion of love helped 80 million Hindus go to heaven what a lovely helpful people. If you ignore what they have done and believe this poor people who will kill you in a minute. The media will not tell you the truth because they want to decrease the population.