The Conspiracy To Bring President Trump Down!

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Babs Hunt, Feb 7, 2017.

1. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

This is definitely no secret that there are many, many, people who do not want our President to be Donald Trump. This was evident all through the Nomination and Election process and it is even more evident now that he has become our President.

At first I thought there was no conspiracy here, just alot of politicians who did not want a non-politician "messing with their turf" in any way, shape, or form. But behind the scenes a conspiracy has been going on from the very beginning. Because President Trump not only represents a treat to politicians, but also to the "powers who be" behind the scene and their Agenda for America. President Trump is not going to be their Puppet and he is not going to follow their Agenda....and therefore there is a Conspiracy going on to take him out any way these Puppet Masters can.

We know George Soros is sinking alot of money into this Conspiracy to bring Trump down and out of the White House. We could also add the Clintons, the Bushes, the Obamas, and quite a few of the Republicans who may even be pretending to work with Trump...but the real agenda is to be on the inside to find the weak link that can do Trump in or at least stop him from advancing in the things that the American people want. If these enemies can make Trump fail "we the people" then will we the people still be supportive of Trump? Will most of us be able to see the Conspiracy going on here because Trump refuses to play the Puppet Masters' games?

And will these same Puppet Masters' do anything it takes to get rid of Trump even if that means stirring up problems that lead to War with other Countries, or finding a way to get enough terrorists into America so that these terrorists take over America? Or will they go as far as assassinating President Trump and anyone else in Office that stands in their way?

There's a Conspiracy going on here for sure in my opinion. It is no longer a politics as usual thing. And this is a very dangerous Conspiracy....which I hope won't end up destroying Trump and America.

Frank Sanoica likes this.
  2. Frank Sanoica

Frank Sanoica Supreme Member
    Registered

@Babs Hunt ."...which I hope won't end up destroying Trump and America."

Fear not. NOTHING will destroy America. Frank

3. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

I wish I could agree that was a true statement @Frank Sanoica but I do believe America can be destroyed by our enemies both Foreign and Domestic. Many Americans are helping to add to that destruction too today. I don't know who said this but it's true: "All it takes for evil to win, is for good men to do nothing."