The Connection Between Kennedy, Trump, And Q-anon

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Yvonne Smith, Sep 27, 2018.

1. Tommy Gunne

Tommy Gunne Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

So if John Jr. is worried about being killed why would he leave all these little clues as to who he is so people realize he's alive? It cracks me up about these conspiracy theories, somebody's doing something secretive yet they feel the need to leave a bunch of clues as to who they are. I'd be leaving clues in the exact opposite direction

Janice Lynne likes this.
  2. John West

John West Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Q-Anon? This morning, there was a Daily Mail article about forensics supposedly leading to the identification of those behind the QAnon movement. My brief introduction to QAnon was on a political board where I had a run-in with somebody claiming to be QAnon who pushing a "Trust Sessions" message. Being greatly outnumbered by non-thinkers who were slurping up such crap (i.e., you know what Jeff Sessions turned out to be), I beat a retreat and didn't give it much thought. Later on, I noticed the theme became "Trust Trump's Plan". When Trump's plan (whatever it was) ultimately failed (he lost the election), I forgot all about Q stuff. I do remember, however, that long the way were a a plethora of embedded conspiracies. That said, I have trouble with internet groups whose base messages are so off base as to make you think their followers are people who'll follow any pied piper playing to things they want to believe.

Anyway, whether correct or not, the article suggests a South Africa tech journalist and someone running for Congress were behind it all. If true, these are not people with a great deal of "insider" knowledge. But then, the QAnon articles didn't seem to have much in the way of verifiable "insider" information.

3. Dwight Ward

Dwight Ward Veteran Member
    Registered

There's a quotation floating around that goes "There are no conspiracies and there are also no coincidences". It never made much sense to me as there are certainly both.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  4. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

There are certainly both, and sometimes the difficult part is to decide which category something actually belongs in.
    For instance, if I go outside and see a bird flying by, and then later notice bird droppings on my car windshield, are the two connected or is it just a coincidence that I happened to see the bird flying by ?
    Even though it is definitely possible that it was the same bird, it seems really unlikely; so I will put this into the coincidence section.
    On the other hand, if I see a strange dog in my front yard, and later find a dog pile out there, I am definitely going to think that there is a connection between the two happenings.
    So, we just have to look at as much of the available evidence as we can find, and make a determination one way or the other, which can later be changed if new evidence comes up.

Don Alaska and Dwight Ward like this.