The Connection Between Kennedy, Trump, And Q-anon

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Yvonne Smith, Sep 27, 2018.

1. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

One of the things that people are talking about, who are following the information that is coming from someone called Q-Anon, or simply “Q”, is speculating on who (or what) Q is.
    One of the main theories that I have been reading about, is that it is someone (or more than one someone) from our high-up military intelligence.
    Some people think that it is General Flynn, some think that it is not just one person, but some kind of an alliance; but no one really knows for sure.

One of the latest possibilities that is floating on the internet , is that JFK Jr. didn’t actually die; but instead faked his own death, possibly to keep the Clintons from assassinating him, like his father and uncle died.
    There are interesting ties between the Kennedys, and Q-anon.
    Their slogan “Where we go one, we go all” (WWG1WGA) was what was on President Kennedy’s boat bell.
    If you look at the area where Kennedy is buried, with the eternal flame, from the air, it does resemble a giant “Q’.
    President Trump and JFK Jr. were known to be good friends, and if Kennedy were still alive, it is conceivable that they could both be working together to save America. There is a person that they think might be Kennedy (and his wife) , seen at some of the Trump rallies.
    The whole idea is all speculation at this point, but it is possible that Kennedy faked his death and has been in hiding all of these years.

2. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

That would be difficult to do, @Yvonne Smith but I do believe that Q is one person in the military with connections both in the White House and the conservative military establishment. What the motivation might be, I can only speculate, but it seems to be to give people hope that all the uproar and turbulence that appear to be going on is actually going to be resolved in America's favor. We can only hope. The stuff that is being pulled in the Kavanaugh hearings is disgusting and deplorable.

3. Yvonne Smith

This short video shows an overlay of JFK Jr and Vince Fusca, who has been seen directly behind President Trump at several of his MAGA rallies. There is also a woman nearby who appears to look like Kennedy’s wife, Carolyn Bissette Kennedy, and even another woman that some people think is Carolyn’s sister, Lauren.
    This video just shows the photoshop overlay , but there are videos on Youtube that show all three of them, and the likenesses to the Kennedy family that supposedly died in the plane crash.

CBB12F7E-0CE7-4576-BC89-EC8E4D07AF26.jpeg

Dwight Ward, Joe Riley and Bobby Cole like this.
  4. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I can see the resemblance, but I am skeptical of conspiracies of that magnitude unless I see evidence....

Joe Riley and Ken Anderson like this.
  5. Yvonne Smith

I am pretty skeptical, too, and only recently heard about this, although it has apparently been being discussed for a while now. I have always thought that the plane crash was another Clinton hit, so that she could run as senator from New York; and not an accident like the news claimed it was.
    When you look at the stories of the people that the Clintons did go after, as well as some of the reporters that died in suspicious circumstances, I think that Kennedy would have to at least have been considering that if he made a political run, they would take him out , one way or another.
    I do think that is IS possible that he faked his plane crash, and there are enough things that do not make sense, when you read about the crash, to make a person at least wonder.......... and this is, after all.......the conspiracy section of the forum, where almost anything can be possible.

Joe Riley, Bobby Cole and Don Alaska like this.
  6. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

Only wish is was true but I doubt it. Q in an early post said there was 10 people who know about the Q Phenomena and only two were none military. I think personally that Q+ might be POTUS and I also think Flynn is part but the rest is a guess. It dose seem that more than one is posting under the Q anon heading in the way things are phrased and worded. Who ever it is is very interesting and seem to have the inside track with many proof that Q and POTUS are at the same place at the same time. There has been errors is what Q has said but also Q has said that misinformation will be coming out because the enemy is also reading the posts.
    I enjoy every post and follow it ever day

Bobby Cole and Yvonne Smith like this.
  7. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

I have trouble getting into the Q thing, I suppose because it all just seems like a cross between Nostradamus and Anonymous to me, in that things that turn out to be right are heralded while everything else is ignored, and it's all subject to interpretation anyhow.

8. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

I find it a little different Ken to me it is more like a lazier pointer just saying look here or look there for information. There is little to no predicting the future, The statement more like watch to see what happens in the next few weeks or months. Or to check out how many sealed indictments or notice how many legislators are not running for reelections. Or give you a list of corrupt FBI,DOJ who have been fired. Look at the Presidential Order that have been made and how they will effect the future.

Don Alaska and Ken Anderson like this.
  9. Yvonne Smith

I agree , and it seems kind of like that to me, as well, and not like some Nostradamus prophecy, although it is often difficult to understand what the Q posts are telling us about. Last April, there was one (think I posted it elsewhere here), and it almost perfectly mentions the things that are happening right now.
    The gematria stuff is way beyond me, but I HATE anything to do with mathematics, anyway. Probably, if @Bobby Cole were interested in Q predictions, he would understand all of the gematria.
    I am still reading more about the correlation between the Q posts , Vincent Fusca, and JFK, Jr. There are definitely references back to President Kennedy, and possibly to JFK, Jr, as well; but whether that means that he actually faked his own death to keep from being suicided, is hard to say for sure. I do think that he might have had the connections to be able to do something like this, and would not say that it could not have happened.
    It is interesting that the main Q signature (WWG1WGA) comes from the bell on President Kennedy’s boat.
    1DE7218D-2B10-4A92-8D82-8B53F4686138.jpeg

Don Alaska likes this.
  10. Yvonne Smith

Here is another update to the Trump/Kennedy nomination. This is something that has been being speculated on for quite some time in conspiracy circles, and while seemingly pretty far fetched, it could be possible.
    The Kennedys are pretty influential people, and if John Jr. thought that he was apt to be “suicided” by the Clinton machine, it would make sense that he might possibly try to fake his own death, in order to protect himself and his family.
    There have been all kinds of guesses as to when such a collaboration might be announced, supposing that it even exists.
    This is the latest one, if you want to read about it, supposed to happen in Dallas, where JFK was shot and killed.

https://guidesblog.org/2019/10/14/j...ally-oct-17-as-pres-trumps-2020-running-mate/

Al Amoling likes this.
  11. Yvonne Smith

There is a new thing about JFK Jr. possibly being alive and hiding out somewhere. Robert Kennedy Jr. was having a live interview online today, and people were asking him questions.
    He was asked whether JFK Jr. was alive , and if he was alive to touch his nose . You can see him on the video, reading the question, and then he reaches up and touches his nose.
    (You have to read the written questions at the bottom of the screen, not what the guy who is talking is saying)

Coincidence ? Confirmation ? Who knows, but people are still hoping that it turns out to be true, and that he will show himself before the next election.
    Of course, if he is alive, then he would be even more at risk once he reveals that, so he would have to wait until he was sure that it was safe.

Another interesting little internet quirk that people are talking about , is whether Kayleigh McEnany is a Kennedy (relation). there is a picture of who they think she might be, so when I find it again, I will post it.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2020
    John Nopales likes this.
  12. Janice Lynne

Janice Lynne Well-Known Member
    Registered

Joanna Newton likes this.
  13. Joanna Newton

Joanna Newton Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

14. Joanna Newton

Joanna Newton Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Oops, I posted a similar link in the conspiracies section before I saw this.

Janice Lynne likes this.
  15. Janice Lynne

Janice Lynne Well-Known Member
    Registered

So funny!

Wherever these two posts get merged into, I call dibs on the title!

Joanna Newton likes this.