The Closet People Are Coming!

Discussion in 'Home Improvement' started by Carol Cook, Apr 13, 2016.

1. Patsy Faye

Patsy Faye Veteran Member
    Registered

@Carol Cook - well done Carol and the Closet People :p
    I love drawers, can't have enough drawers and you have plenty :D

2. Von Jones

Von Jones Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

I had that happen to me before. You can edit your pictures under the 'More Options' or the 'Upload a File' feature. I forgot which one but duplicate photos can be removed.

3. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

WOW ! ! That turned out just gorgeous, @Carol Cook ! ! I love how the color blend so perfectly, and the plants add just the right touch of color and dash to the room. It looks like a room where a person would just feel at peace and be happy in there, You have done a great job planning and finishing the dressing room. And the rstored dressing table and jewelry cabinet now look like they have always been part of a matched set.

About the double pictures, if you can still edit the post, you can take out the ones which posted twice. I have accidently done that before.
    Sometimes, I ended up removing all of the pictures and reposting when I couldn't get just the one that was wrong to come out by itself; but if you just go to the edit function, it should show all of them and let you delete the doubles.

Von Jones likes this.
  4. Carol Cook

Carol Cook Active Member
    Registered

Thanks so much.... I appreciate the kind remarks.. As for the double pics... I'll just leave them...

5. Diane Lane

Diane Lane Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

I like both closets. I'd love to have one like @Carol Cook's for a craft room, it looks very organized. My clothes are scattered along the small closets in the various rooms here, it's very disorganized and confusing at times.

@Ina I. Wonder I can totally relate to wanting a window in the closet. I've had issues before with discerning among black, navy blue, and some very dark green pieces I have. Your closet looks lovely and fits in perfectly with the style of your home.