The Cat Rulz

Discussion in 'Family & Relationships' started by Frank Sanoica, Sep 15, 2018.

1. Frank Sanoica

Frank Sanoica Supreme Member
    Registered

My nephew in the Marine Corps., deployed to Japan, asked if I would forward a few items he cannot buy there, nor would Amazon (the only seller) ship there. I said, sure, of course, then forgot about it. For a number of weeks.

Yesterday, USPS delivers a lightweight box, then UPS drops two bigger, heavy ones. Email the neph, he apologized for not pre-alerting me, asked to re-box in one container, mail to him. Customs form requires itemization of every single thing in package. Won't take any kind of liquid. Joke is, Danny informed me the light item is a pocketknife, the rest special litter and solution for his cat's automatic self-cleaning cat-box!

PO clerk required I choose, if "undeliverable": abandon, return to me, or forward to another address. I chose abandon: If US Customs opens the box, finds liquid, would they return it to me? Likely confiscate it, or realize it's harmlessness and send it on to Danny?

I certified "no liquids". Do you think the cat will prevail, or might I go to jail?

Frank

2. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

It would have been easier for him to just mail you the cat!:eek:

[​IMG]

Frank Sanoica likes this.