The Agenda 21 Conspiracy

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Babs Hunt, Jan 3, 2017.

1. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

I find this absolutely fasinating and totally insane! :) Agenda 21 in action? There's a very good chance of that being true.

Agenda 21 was passed by the United Nations and is supposedly designed to make the world “sustainable” by limiting human activities that environmental extremists believe are harming the planet. That may sound fine to many people – until they understand what it means in practice. In order to protect the environment, Agenda 21 instructs governments to micromanage virtually all human activity – which the governments either severely restrict, or regulate to the point that such activity can be minimalized.

China's Ghost cities are an example of the "living arrangements" those environmental extremists would like to see us all living in. No more private homes and property...we will all "for the sake of the Planet" be stacked and packed into "homes" much like the ones shown in China's Ghost Cities video.

Is Agenda 21 a Conspiracy to take away our freedoms and choices to live where and how we want to live? In my opinion that is exactly what Agenda 21 is set up to do...and it is already being implemented here in America and all over the World. Agenda 21 is a Conspiracy to take control of our lives and take away our freedom to make our own decisions.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2017
    Patsy Faye likes this.
  2. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

3. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

For the record, Agenda 21 is not a theory, but it is a conspiracy. There are, of course, theories about Agenda 21 but the agenda itself is very real.

Frank Sanoica likes this.
  4. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

Yes, I definitely believe it is a Conspiracy!

5. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

http://wakeup-world.com/2014/08/05/agenda-21-the-plan-for-a-global-fascist-dictatorship/

This is a summary of what Agenda 21 / Sustainable Development / Biodiversity is seeking to impose:

• An end to national sovereignty

• State planning and management of all land resources, ecosystems, deserts, forests, mountains, oceans and fresh water; agriculture; rural development; biotechnology; and ensuring ‘equity’ (equal slavery)

• The State to ‘define the role’ of business and financial resources

• Abolition of private property (it’s not ‘sustainable’)

• ‘Restructuring’ the family unit

• Children raised by the State

• People told what their job will be

• Major restrictions on movement

• Creation of ‘human settlement zones’

• Mass resettlement as people are forced to vacate land where they currently live

• Dumbing down education (achieved)

• Mass global depopulation in pursuit of all the above

Here in America we are faced with the evidence of the restructuring of the family unit, children being taken from their families and raised by the state, and the dumbing down of education. This in my opinion is what is most obvious at this time. Yet all the other things listed are being implemented here too and will eventually lead to our loss of freedom and control over our own lives.

Agenda 21 is just another step up to the One World Order. And it is no longer down the road, it is now knocking at our doors.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2017

6. Especially concerning the points you mentioned in the blue part, I think A. Hitler summed it up when he said: When an opponent declares, "I will not come over to your side," I calmly say, "Your child belongs to us already...What are you? You will pass on. Your descendants, however, now stand in the new camp. In a short time they will know nothing else but this new community."

And it's not the kind of U.S. that should be passed to the younger generations. It's certainly not what individuals in the U.S. military fought and served for.

Babs Hunt likes this.
  7. Frank Sanoica

Frank Sanoica Supreme Member
    Registered

@Ken Anderson How do you know this to be fact? Not nit-picking, mind you, just wondering, having never heard before of this.
    Frank

8. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Because it's documented, all over the place, such as the United Nations site, the American Policy Center, the New American, and many others. Do a search on "Agenda 21" and you will find a wealth of information, both for and against. Until a few years ago, the USDA had a large section of its web site dedicated to UN Agenda 21. But since Americans like to believe that we are not controlled by UN agendas, they currently refer to it as "sustainable development" or by other synonymous terms. You can see that the USDA refers to the United Nations site on this page, however. In deference to American sensibilities, the UN refers to "sustainable development" when it discusses US government participation too, but look at the URL -- http://www.un.org/esa/agenda21/natlinfo/countr/usa/natur.htm - as you can see, it is Agenda 21. Here is another site that has information about Agenda 21. Here is another, from CFact. I could come up with a more comprehensive list, but I was about to go to bed so this is what I came across on a quick search.

9. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

http://www.agenda21course.com/

@Frank Sanoica The link above will also take you to a 10 lesson course on Agenda 21 which will give you the truth behind this Agenda.

Some of may not live to see the full implementation of Agenda 21 but our children and grandchildren probably will live out their lives in this nightmare if nothing can be done to stop this.

10. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered