Terri's Country Cafe

Discussion in 'Restaurant Reviews' started by Ken Anderson, Oct 17, 2019.

1. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

We have been coming to Massanutten Resort, in Northern Virginia, for a few years now, and there are several good places to eat along the main road that fronts the resort. Overall, prices aren't particularly high but they are higher than the places we usually eat at back home.

This morning, while shopping for something else, the clerk recommended Terri's Country Cafe, at 15552 Old Spotswood Trail, Elton, Virginia.

Terri's isn't fancy, but it's clean and comfortable. Clearly, it's a restaurant frequented by locals as opposed to tourists, although tourists are welcomed.

The prices were great. I left a tip that was almost as large as the price of breakfast for my wife and I. Looking at the prices, 15-20% of the tab just didn't seem like enough.

The food was better than we have had at any of the much more expensive restaurants along the main road, where all the tourists go. So, great food and great prices. You can't beat that.

Probably, the chances are low that anyone reading this will find themselves in Elkton, Virginia, looking for a place to eat. I leave these reviews to provide content to the forum, as well as to remind myself of the places that I liked so that I can remember them when I am here again a year from now.

2. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Ah, so it would be appropriate to write that you’re leaving some bread crumbs?

3. Bess Barber

Bess Barber Veteran Member
    Task Force Registered

Maybe you could start a thread on travel reviews for food and lodging. Everyone goes somewhere at some point. :D Adding a picture or a link to the establishment may be a big help to fellow travelers.

Bobby Cole likes this.