Taveuni Island

Discussion in 'Travel & Vacation' started by Lon Tanner, Jul 15, 2016.

1. Lon Tanner

Lon Tanner Supreme Member
    Registered

Did a lot of scuba diving at this outstanding location and will always rate as one of the most fun things that I have done since retiring 25 years ago.

http://www.taveunidive.com/

K E Gordon likes this.
  2. Mari North

Mari North Veteran Member
    Registered

Wow, I just looked at some of those pictures, @Ren Tanner ... absolutely breathtaking and diving there must have been incredible!

3. K E Gordon

K E Gordon Veteran Member
    Registered

I went snorkeling off the Bahammas one time. I think it was one of the most beautiful things ever. I tried to go it Bermuda too, but the water was colder than you would think, and deep, and the wave action was bigger than I thought...so my main consideration was survival..It was funny, because the boat captain/tour guide..had like a rope with a life preserver ring on it...He saw I was struggling a bit...and said..."Do you need this or not?" I said...well maybe, "I guess so"so I took it...and went back to the boat area with my tail between my legs and no fish seen!

4. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina Isobe Veteran Member
    Registered

Looks so heavenly. So vivid colors of the sea creatures. Locally in Hawaii we are having coral reef troubles. State is working on saving our coral reefs. Fiji's reef is beautiful!

5. Lon Tanner

Registered

2007 --My step daughter and I at the wedding of her sister (my other step daughter). It was a super wedding held on the beach as the sun was setting. A fun filled two weeks with great memories.

Attached Files:

6. Lon Tanner

Registered

Fiji Sunset.jpg Fiji Sunset.jpg