Taking The Red Pill

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by Martin Alonzo, Jun 15, 2017.

1. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

It is funny that there is two thinks we hold at our greatest defence one is our beliefs not necessary religious but basic like you believe there is air to breath. Second are our values what is important to us.

If either of those change it is a big change that happens or once it happens it is hard to go back. Some believes change automatically and go unnoticed, example if you ask someone the age of someone old it is usually 15 years older than them but this adjusts as we get older. There are also the beliefs about what is going on in the world. Some people just accept what is being told to them as fact and this makes sense as that is the way we were educated we did not have to prove that 2+2=4 we just accepted the teacher as being correct. We will also defend that what we were told as being right like if we were told 3+3=4 and someone tried to correct us we might tell them they are crazy because I know better. The rabbit hole, the magic mirror, or the red pill means that many beliefs are about to change and when that happens it is a real life changer for some people. Some swing from one extreme to the other they now think they have the answer to all these conspiracies, 911 inside job. And so forth. They don’t like the information given so they come up with an answer which is different than the one given without any evidence so they are no better off than the person telling the first story. The people who make a good adjustment after taking the red pill say I don’t know but disagree with your story and I will tell you my store when I have enough evidence. For example just in the news a large building in England was burnt gutted and never fell. World Trade building 7 had small office fires and fell in free fall. Their story was an office fire I don’t believe it I also don’t know who did it without more evidence. Be careful of the red pill that you don’t swing too far the other way and think you now have all the answers. It is best to have logic and questions.

2. Patsy Faye

Patsy Faye Supreme Member
    Registered

True again
    I always question things and wish more people would

Martin Alonzo and Chrissy Cross like this.
  3. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

There is just so much misinformation on both sides that it depresses me.

Martin Alonzo and Patsy Faye like this.
  4. Patsy Faye

Patsy Faye Supreme Member
    Registered

Understandable - pity people can't accept others views
    What does it matter ! Its just a view :rolleyes: Or discuss like adults
    Anger anger everywhere - pathetic :(

Hedi Mitchell likes this.