Take A Deep Breath..that'l Be $10.00 Please!

Discussion in 'Health & Wellness' started by Bobby Cole, Nov 23, 2015.

1. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Yale University just announced that they will now be adding a charge for "global warming" to the already exorbitant tuitions fees they already obtain from the students.

It seems that because the students emit CO2 they should pay a carbon footprint charge along with their normal fees. In other words, they are being charged for..................

BREATHING!!

I am sure, that if this fee works out for the university, that our resident in the white house might offer up something similar for the entire population of the U.S.A. Let's hear it for higher learning!!

2. Sifu Phil Bonifonte

Sifu Phil Bonifonte Veteran Member
    Registered

I wonder if they'll charge for methane (CH4) emissions as well ... :confused:

Sheldon Scott and Bobby Cole like this.
  3. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

No doubt. They might bring back the old 10 cent toilet charge and if they wanted to do a good job they could even put a coin box at the entry of the men's and women's locker room. As an added plus, there can even be a toll fee placed on the elevator, perchance someone might offer up a "sneakie."

The curious thing about Yale's action is that the Dems are proposing free community and accredited college entries. You get a free college education on the U.S. taxpayer but you still have to pay in order to breath and perchance, pass gas.

Sifu Phil Bonifonte likes this.
  4. Sifu Phil Bonifonte

Registered

5. Ruby Begonia

Ruby Begonia Supreme Member
    Registered

I know I've said this before, but Now I've heard everything!

6. Sifu Phil Bonifonte

Registered

I'm reminded of the brief craze back in NYC - I think it was in the late '80's / early '90's - where there were oxygen bars (usually coupled with smart drink bars) where you'd pay $20 for a quick suck from an oxygen tank. Those bars are pretty much gone now, but I believe places like Tokyo still have a few.