Syrian Immigrants Coming Here?

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Sheldon Scott, Sep 12, 2015.

1. Sheldon Scott

Sheldon Scott Supreme Member
    Registered

2. Corie Henson

Corie Henson Veteran Member
    Registered

Gee, that one frame of cartoon has a deep-seated meaning.

I am not against Muslims but I also noticed that Muslims seem to be positioning themselves for a big event. When I was young, I haven't seen a Muslim. But some 2 decades ago, they are migrating to Manila in droves. Now it is common to see a Muslim in the streets of Metro Manila and it is a rare day if you don't see one. Right in our village, there is a mosque that has a loud speaker blaring at dawn, I think it's 4am which is the start of their prayers.

Now, it is frightening to think that we are being colonized by Muslims because it would be a religious war. And if that happens, it might be what they call armageddon... a cleansing process to destroy evil.

3. Corie Henson

Registered

I have read the other night in New York Times supplement about the problems in Germany created by the migrants from Syria. One positive thinker said that Germany's population is getting old so the Syrian refugees with their young children are a welcome sight. Those children will work so the old people would live. From the antis, they are asking if those Syrians would be allowed to build their mosques because it seems that there is no mosque in Germany. And how about the Shariah law particularly that provision in allowing Muslims to have several wives?

There's always 2 sides of the coin. In the 1970s, when the Vietnamese left their country to escape the communist takeover, some of them landed in the Philippines. It is a good thing that they were processed within 5 years and all of them were taken to the US. Otherwise those Vietnamese would be a burden to our poor country.

4. Ike Willis

Ike Willis Supreme Member
    Registered

Muslims are flowing into other countries for a purpose. It's not immigration, it's an invasion, and there's going to be a big fight. I hope I die before then, but I'll surely die during it.

Yvonne Smith and Corie Henson like this.
  5. Lara Moss

Lara Moss Supreme Member
    Registered

The migration could be a Trojan Horse (many say it's likely). I saw a video a year ago that showed paperwork from the US intelligence agency saying they had picked up chatter on the airwaves between terrorists discussing a plan to plant their people incognito into the mass Syrian migration. The US government is well aware of this. Obama is supportive and says we'll take 200,000 of them into our country, not knowing what their background is. Most are young strong men. It's frightening.

Pat Davis likes this.
  6. Corie Henson

Registered

The Syrian migration may not be purely an invasion since we know that a civil war is raging their country. There are so many factions fighting for supremacy aside from the dreaded ISIS. Those civilians with money to pay the smugglers could get out and reach the shores of other countries via those boats of the smugglers. But they had to pay the price. Now the question is how would they settle in the new country? Would they abide by the culture or would they insist on their culture?

As I had posted above, Germany is now experiencing the problems of reality. It is ironic that they had treated those refugees as heroes, not contented with the applause but the Germans even showered the refugees with foods and gifts and left the government with a big headache on how to provide those Syrians with decent dwellings.

Lara Moss likes this.
  7. Lara Moss

Lara Moss Supreme Member
    Registered

No doubt there are many good people who are just down and out and in need of a safe haven...but it's the one's with an evil agenda traveling incognito amongst the good ones that I'm concerned about

8. Ike Willis

Ike Willis Supreme Member
    Registered

12141670_930552653659446_5848912829935935222_n.jpg

Attached Files: