Suppressing The Cure For Cancer

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Ken Anderson, Apr 13, 2016.

1. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

Everybody is different Yvonne, synthroid works well for me. Also there is a site you can check to see if your dr gets any money for prescribing any drugs. My dr doesn't and most of them don't.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2016
    Ruby Begonia likes this.
  2. Mari North

Mari North Veteran Member
    Registered

I absolutely agree... many don't. Mine doesn't although he knows some do. Some teachers abuse children. Some priests abuse altar boys. To lump all doctors together as being on the the take or prescribing/recommending so they can have a fatter wallet totally gets on my last nerve.

My best friend in the world, as I mentioned here before, is a doctor... radiation oncologist (see, I AM on topic!) And he hates doctors doing that as much as most of the rest of us do. The drug reps wine and dine sure, but the good and ethical doctors reject that garbage.

Patients are brought in and told about the various kinds of drugs and treatments and options. They make the decision sitting right there with at least one family member who will be able to help them. Sometimes they choose traditional treatments, sometimes they don't. Sometimes they choose watchful waiting.

Like @Chrissy Page , I was going to stay out of this thread, but the amount of "fluff & stuff" that's floating around with misinformation is mind boggling. The spin, good gracious! :mad: There are "naturalists" and there are people who prefer more traditional and proven methods. Trying to get others to change opinions based on some crunchy naturalist websites is ridiculous. I *do* wonder how many pushers of the natural would choose their herbs and potions over traditional treatments if they actually end up with cancer, however. Might make an interesting and eye-opening study.

I think we can make our minds believe a lot of things might work, but when push comes to shove..... yeah.

3. Chrissy Cross

Registered

I agree Mari, every profession has people that abuse their position. My brother in law is a doctor and he never took money for prescribing anything. He would be really offended at the generalization that's going on here.

Ruby Begonia and Mari North like this.
  4. Mari North

Registered

So would my friend. I wouldn't dare tell him what's going on or I'd be bombarded with all kinds of publications and journals and interviews so that I can set the record straight, and I'm just not up to *that* task at the moment. :D

Ruby Begonia and Chrissy Cross like this.
  5. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

You can spend just a little time researching whether there is a Conspiracy going on here and you will find much as I did...that there are those who believe a cure has been found for Cancer but it is being suppressed...and there are those who give just as many reasons that there is no Conspiracy going on here at all.

My opinion is that there is no Conspiracy going on. I might feel different if there weren't so many different forms of cancer and different treatments for each kind in many cases. I don't think this is a "one size would fit all" area where those in research, etc. could come up with one pill that would cure all forms of cancer. Also if there was a pill or somethig that cured cancer I believe it would be really hard to suppress this cure since so many different professions and businesses, etc. are involved in trying to find a cure. Many of the people who work in these areas probably either know someone with cancer or may have dealt with cancer on a personal level. If there was a cure and it hit that close to home....we would all know about it by now. My opinion here is that this is just a theory...no conspiracy.

Chrissy Cross likes this.
  6. Chrissy Cross

Registered

Also all the Rich people would be cured because they would pay every last cent of their millions to live.

7. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

:D Yes they would I agree totally with you on that Chrissy!

8. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

While I believe that it is quite possible that the cure for cancer has been suppressed (which is not the same thing as believing that this is true), I have trouble believing that doctors are getting a cut from prescribing specific types of medicine, if only because administering such a policy would be very difficult, given that the doctors don't tell us where to buy it. It is, I believe, illegal for them to accept such pay-offs, and I can't imagine the mechanics of continuing such a secret system. Plus, there is the fact that I know some of these doctors personally, have had lunch with my surgeon a few times even before he was my surgeon, and have every reason to believe that he is a Christian and man who would not be prescribing operations or medications that were not in my best interests for the sake of padding his bank account.

That said, I am not convinced that the medical community is doing everything it can to eradicate cancer from among the population. If there is corruption on that point, I think it goes higher than the doctors who make the recommendations, the radiologists and surgeons who carry them out, and the pharmacist who fill the prescriptions.

I'm going to digress for just a moment in order to make a point, which I will get back to. As I have mentioned elsewhere, I once worked for a pet food company and, during the course of this work, private studies that I have done, and my experiences with my own animals, I am convinced that vaccinations are, in many cases, more harmful than they are good, at least for cats, and that Science Diet is not the best thing that you can feed your pet. Under pressure from competition, they have improved their product, but the ingredients in Science Diet will tell you that they are not the best choice.

Yet, many - if not most - veterinarians will recommend Science Diet if you ask them, if not more overtly. Even if you don't ask them, you will get that idea from the fact that so many of them sell Science Diet on-site and many of the placards and informational posters you see at the veterinary clinic will be from Science Diet. In this example, there is a monetary benefit to them for pushing Science Diet because the company offers a higher profit margin to them than any of the other pet food companies do.

It goes beyond that, however. Regardless of the profit margin, I don't believe that most of these veterinarians would recommend Science Diet if they didn't believe that it was good for your pets.

Science Diet is, or at least was (I haven't looked into it recently) a large donor to veterinary colleges, and they devote a substantial part of their budget to producing educational materials that are distributed to veterinary offices and used in continuing education programs for veterinarians. I think this plays into it more than the monetary gains. Veterinarians believe that Science Diet is a healthy choice for your pets, so they feel good about recommending it. Busy running their veterinary practice, they don't take the time to compare ingredients of formulas from other companies and review these ingredients along with what they know about what is good for a cat or a dog.

Like the rest of us, they read articles in veterinary magazines, which may also be funded by Science Diet, and if it makes sense to them, they go with it, particularly if the author or the magazine are well respected in veterinary circles. This is backed up by studies that are funded by Science Diet. The result is that a large number of them believe they are doing the right thing in recommending Science Diet pet food to you, and they did this even when the number one ingredients used in Science Diet were far worse than they are today.

If the medical community is suppressing natural treatments or even a cure for cancer, I don't believe that this conspiracy is perpetrated by the doctors who diagnose you and recommend treatment or by the surgeons, radiologists, and other medical professionals who carry out the treatment.

If there is a conspiracy here, it is at the educational level, I believe. Even then, it is probably not being perpetrated by those who teach the classes in medical school, but by those who prepare the materials that they use and the studies that lead to them.

Finally, I am not saying that I believe there is such a conspiracy, only that I haven't ruled it out. It fits well into the idea that there are too many people on the earth and we need to get rid of most of them, for the sake of the planet and the powerful individuals who remain.

Diane Lane and Yvonne Smith like this.
  9. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

No conspiracy not much when they find a cure you cannot have it.
    Cancer Cured In Canada, But Big Pharma Says NO WAY!

DCA - Cancer Cure Discovered - But YOU can't have it....

10. Mari North

Registered

Yes... this is accurate. That doesn't mean the drug reps don't try to get their own stuff preferred... they give stuff away, they even send lunches into the clinics sometimes ;) but the reaction is generally more like "sheesh, those silly drug reps think this will make a difference" instead of "wow, they had pizza sent in for us, we're going to recommend their drugs and get kickback!" :rolleyes:

I don't think a cure has been suppressed. I think maybe some of the research has been slowed/delayed that may have made a difference at some point... and I'm not sure that if someone discovered eating oysters and brussels sprouts with a Hershey bar will slow progression, that the research would make the Red Journal (just Mari being goofy, I didn't *really* hear that! :p)... but a cure? Nah.

Ruby Begonia likes this.
  11. Chrissy Cross

Registered

I don't believe a cure has been found either. If I search I bet some top researchers have even died of cancer.

As for the dog food @Ken Anderson, that surprised me. I was recommended Royal Canin for dachshunds. My old vet had a dachshund and that's what she fed her dog. Also the owners of Pickles fed their dachshunds that.

Terry Page likes this.
  12. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

I believe you may have hit the target with the "at the educational level"...as I do think at the education level they know a lot more about what is causing cancer but are not sharing all this information that could maybe prevent someone from getting cancer in the first place. Nutrition places a role in keeping our bodies healthy, but unfortunately most of our food and water supply is tainted with poisons and chemicals that probably play a big role in producing cancer cells in our bodies. Even the air we breathe is tainted with poisons and chemicals that we inhale with every breath we take. I don't believe there can be a real cure for cancer as long as everything we eat and drink and even the air we breath is polluted with "poisons" that eventually poison our bodies too.

Diane Lane and Holly Saunders like this.
  13. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

No offense or disrespect indended towards your friend, @Mari North (saying "mar-ee", so please...no more soap in my brain) .
    I think that my doctors are wonderful people, too, and have posted many times that when my cardiologist sent me for the Cardioversion to stop the a-fib; it totally changed my life for the better. Had he not done that, I probably would have died, since my heart was only functioning at 23%EF when they operated.
    I totally agree that most doctors do the very best that they can to take care of their patients, and was not implying anything different.
    Even the link which I posted focused on the pharmaceutical companies efforts to lead the doctors into using their drug over a competitor's drug, and not on doctor's taking advantage of their patients.
    However, this is not a health thread about how much we like our doctors, it is a thread about needing to be aware that some doctors are more focused on expensive treatments, even when the patient does not need that.
    There are stories all of the time about medicare fraud; where the doctor has prescribed drugs or treatment, knowing that the patient didn't need it.
    As seniors, we need to be aware of those things; because it seems like, more and more, we older people have become and easy target for all kinds of scams.

Diane Lane and Holly Saunders like this.
  14. Mari North

Registered

Well... it's actually about the suppression of a cure for cancer, and not expensive treatments. That's why I stopped the discussion last night when I ran out of things to say about it. There may be another thread covering the topic you mentioned, though. If you find it, tag me, but I really don't want to hijack Ken's topic any further.

15. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

http://www.crediblehulk.org/index.p...-hidden-cancer-cure-conspiracy-theories-fail/

I found this to be a very good "reasoning" article as to why a cancer cure is not being suppressed. I can remember years ago "hearing" that they had found a cure for cancer and "the powers that be" were keeping it from the public and even though I don't remember knowing anyone who had cancer at the time...I still could believe that something like this was possible. But now I know plenty of people who are living and dying from cancer and cancer is one thing that hits to close to home for the rich, the middle class, and the poor. No one is immune from it and if there were a cure for every form of cancer I don't think even "the powers that be" could suppress this.

The fact that some people live for years with one form of cancer while another person with that same form dies early on is something I don't think anyone can explain. Since I am a Christian I do believe it has a lot to do with the time God has allotted for each one of us here on earth. But as a human being I get just as frustrated as anyone else when I see someone I love in pain and suffering...and feel helpless to do anything about it. Researchers must feel that same way and I'm sure they all would like to find that magic potion or pill that would do away with all forms of cancer once and for all time. So no, I don't believe there is any Conspiracy going on to suppress the miracle cancer drug. I do believe that there is a Conspiracy among big Drug companies to "inflate" the prices of the drugs needed for cancer treatment though.

Holly Saunders likes this.