Suggestion for SENIORSonly CLUB

Discussion in 'Help Requests' started by Von Jones, Mar 15, 2015.

1. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Yes I did. As a matter of further study, I do remember times when my wifes female doctor would not want me in the room while doing whatever with her. I do realize now they must have been talking about or working on her secretive but readily available "yet."

2. Michelle Stevens

Michelle Stevens Veteran Member
    Registered

I've seen a number of different explanations about the positioning of buttons on garments, but this one is new to me. Somehow it seems so much more logical than anything I've read before.

Bobby Cole likes this.
  3. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I suppose, if one were to get philisophical about it, that it is a matter of balance. All emotions are balanced, the planets, moons, suns, astroids and black holes, are all balanced in order for us to have the scales equal and wonderful. So, even our very shirts must be balanced in that one is right handed and other is left handed in order for us to have peace and tranquility.

But alas, whilst the sexes themselves used to be balanced in that we used to be assured that 50% of all married people were women, and the other 50% were men. That is what went wrong in the universe, and why women now wear front zippers on their jeans, Jockey makes womens drawers, and men now use nair. Yes, the fulcrum has moved. The shirt buttons will inevitably be next. Will they be left or right or will we resort to velcro down the center in order to bring about world peace and unity to all mankind?