Stupid Criminals

Discussion in 'Make Me Laugh' started by Diane Lane, Sep 2, 2016.

1. Diane Lane

Diane Lane Veteran Member
    Registered

I absolutely love stupid criminal stories. It seems there's always someone waiting to steal money or other belongings or harm someone these days, so it's particularly delicious when a criminal contributes to his or her own downfall.

Here's a story about a thief who stole a phone from a 13-year-old, then answered a FaceTime call. The 13-year-old was able to take a picture of the thief's face and share it with the police. This happened about a week ago, and hopefully by now, someone has turned the thief in to the police.

2. Patsy Faye

Patsy Faye Supreme Member
    Registered

We watch these docus too :D
    Saw a serious one last night, it was terrible. A lovely man murdered by a couple he tried to help
    When the body was discovered, it was badly burnt so they looked at his dentures and on the inside of them
    was his name ! Is this usual practice in the US ? I thought it a great idea ..................

Ina I. Wonder likes this.
  3. Corie Henson

Corie Henson Veteran Member
    Registered

This is a true story that happened to our neighbor. I think I was in high school at that time when 2 burglars entered the house of our neighbor while everyone was asleep upstairs. Maybe the burglars were hungry so they raided the refrigerator first before the actual stealing of valuables. And while eating, the intruders couldn't restrain themselves from drinking the beer they saw in the fridge. And after finishing the 6 bottles (maybe 3 for each of them) they got tipsy and fell asleep. Can you imagine the big surprise of the home owner upon seeing those 2 intruders asleep in the dining table? When the cops came to arrest them, it was big news in the neighborhood. Fortunately, those burglars were known to the home owner so no case was filed against them.

4. Marilyn Pahl

Marilyn Pahl Veteran Member
    Registered

This is just a Funny Ha Ha true story. I went to a fine arts show in Old Naples, Fl. with a good friend. We seen these big canvas paintings. The one was selling for $200.00. Saying to my friend, gosh that painting looks familiar. He asked if I ever went to Italy, saying Nope, but that picture of the Tuscan Village is on the side of my pasta box. The artist came over and wanted to know if we were interested in buying. Saying amazing what a person can do with an Opaque projector, that picture is on the side of my pasta box but you did a fine job painting. He acted like he didn't know what this projector was, my friend said, you can take a stamp size picture and blow it up to large size, trace it. The guy saying I can't stand stress, red in the face walked away from us.:rolleyes:

5. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina Isobe Veteran Member
    Registered

I love it too when all criminals are caught! I'm going through some trepidation with some of my accounts. For one yahoo mail, aol mail, gmail, facebook, twitter accounts have been invaded with different places login. I've reported it to all their security and constantly stop them when I can. These invaders also change the security portion on the page too...so irritating. It's good to check your own accounts too. Being a victim of id theft and ancestor's id theft is awful enough, that's reported too, but unfortunately it's been a decade already, still I got problems with being victimized! When it all started when I was 8 almost being kidnapped to other crimes and I'm 61 now. Yes criminals are stupid and very terrible!