Strange Clots Found In Vaccinated Corpses

Discussion in 'Viruses' started by Dwight Ward, Jul 26, 2022.

1. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

Wellll, I am going to isolate my mice, except for the ones in the rabbit room snitching the feed.

Nancy Hart and John Brunner like this.
  2. Dwight Ward

Dwight Ward Veteran Member
    Registered

So the Daily Mail was off base completely? I've yet to find the original article. The medical gobbledegook is hard to follow and ambiguous. They mention review and approval by a biosafety committee. That could be one corrupt organization approving the work of another corrupt organization.

In fact, this research made the virus replicate less dangerous,

Could part of that research be for real vaccines for the chosen few and this is what makes the new strain less dangerous (for them)? I'm speculating a lot here, admittedly. It was a mistake for me to post that without looking into it further. Sorry folks. I got it from a source I trust but everybody makes mistakes.

BTW I fixed my heat pump. It was a failed capacitor. 55 dollars. Kool.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2022
    Don Alaska likes this.
  3. Dwight Ward

Registered

Original story from Daily Mail:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/...ersity-CREATES-Covid-strain-80-kill-rate.html

Experts slam Boston lab where scientists have created a new deadly Covid strain with an 80% kill rate
    • Researchers added Omicron's spike protein to the original Wuhan Covid strain
    • Omicron's spike is highly mutated which made it the most infectious variant ever
    • Eight in 10 mice infected with the lab-created strain died at Boston University lab
    By Caitlin Tilley, Health Reporter For Dailymail.Com and Mansur Shaheen Deputy Health Editor For Dailymail.Com

Published: 11:02 EDT, 17 October 2022 | Updated: 05:00 EDT, 18 October 2022

The researchers deny that this is gain of function research because the new strain only has an 80% kill rate.

4. Dwight Ward

Registered

NIH confirms Boston lab that created deadly new 80% death rate covid strain did NOT receive agency research approval
    Friday, October 21, 2022 by: Ethan Huff
    Tags: badhealth, badscience, Boston University, campus insanity, Censored Science, COVID, Dangerous, gain-of-function research, genocide, infections, medical experiments, NIH, omicron, original Wuhan strain, outbreak, pandemic, Plague, Plandemic, research gran

https://citizens.news/667230.html
    https://www.naturalnews.com/2022-10-21-boston-lab-no-permission-new-deadly-covid.html

(Natural News) We now know that the laboratory at Boston University (BU) where a new alleged strain of covid with an 80 percent death rate was created did not receive approval from the federal government to conduct such research.

5. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

Was watching tubi on Roku and it has several vaccine documentary installments. Scary new world.

Dwight Ward likes this.
  6. Joy Martin

Joy Martin Veteran Member
    Registered

Unvaccinated Blood is In Very High Demand --- Hope Hope Hope I never need blood. I for sure would not want someone's covid JAB blood in me.

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/...cid=20221212_HL2&cid=DM1305034&bid=1667210218

STORY AT-A-GLANCE
    • A growing number of people in need of blood transfusions are requesting blood that comes from people who haven’t received COVID-19 shots
    • Pathologist Dr. Ryan Cole compared the current unknowns regarding “vaccinated blood” with HIV-tainted blood that was used for transfusions in the 1980s
    • Directed donations and autologous donations, or self-donation, are options for receiving blood free of mRNA, but in both cases you’ll need your doctor to submit a Red Cross Special Collections Order form
    • A “Safe Blood” donation campaign has also been formed to match blood donors and recipients who have not had COVID-19 shots

7. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Directed donations generally are not accepted unless there is a compatibility issue. Disease risk or patient's wants are not considered. Autologous donations would be an option if that were possible, such as elective surgery and some cancer treatments.