Strange Clots Found In Vaccinated Corpses

Discussion in 'Viruses' started by Dwight Ward, Jul 26, 2022.

1. Jeff Elohim

Jeff Elohim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Yes, well, at least if a corpse is vaccinated after death of the body, and not before, then the vaccine can hardly be accused of causing the death, although it might cause harm if a corpse can still "shed" the toxins to nearby people, right ?
    The pharmacy companies would love to inject all the corpses /again/ for more money if they would be paid for doing that, just like they're always seeking to inject more living people to make them walking corpses , all for money.

Dwight Ward likes this.
  2. Dwight Ward

Dwight Ward Veteran Member
    Registered

I still haven't found a method for converting an MP3 to a video which can be uploaded to a thread. I can convert the audio to video but SOC won't let me post it. Evidently you can post a link to a video but not the video itself. If I've got this wrong, someone inform me, please.

Attached Files:

3. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

If you want to post a video, you need to create an account on YouTube (or DailyMotion, Facebook, LiveLeak, Meatcafe, or VIMEO), upload the video to there, and then link it here.

I'm on another forum and the owner recently enabled the functionality for the site to host videos. I got no idea what overhead (storage & maintenance) that might be required.

Dwight Ward likes this.
  4. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff

This whole issue of finding the strange blood clots during autopsies is definitely worrisome. Also, it seems to fit right in with the people who are dying from heart problems that should not be dying. Every day, I am reading about kids in high school or college , especially ones who play sports, and they suddenly pass out or even die from myocarditis, or some other heart issue.

I think that a lot of this never makes the mainstream news, so most people have no idea how many young people are dying from heart complications, or are injured so badly that their sports career is over. I see it posted over and over again on Twitter and facebook, and people asking for prayers for their dying children.

Another thing that is starting to happen, and is going to affect people who have not even had the deadly vaccinations, is that they are now starting to give the mRNA shot to cattle, and probably other food livestock as well. No one has even reported any kind of an issue with livestock dying from covid; but now they are going to vaccinate them anyway.
    This means that most of the meat and dairy products in the store will be tainted from the mRNA vaccine. If all of the other antibiotics and growth hormones given to food animals were not enough to make a person at least think about not eating tainted animal products, now there is this to also consider.

Al Amoling likes this.
  5. Dwight Ward

Registered

Add to that that they are breeding mosquitos that inject the clot shots. They're determined to get us one way or another.
    On a separate issue, Mike Adams reports the bizarre fact that blot clots excised from corpses, placed in alcohol and refrigerated actually grow on their own. He saw it for himself.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  6. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

That is sort of why I started raising my own. I gave the best possible, most comfortable life to a bovine and let it live on a clean pasture. Sadly most can't do that. I was a little worried as I did not vaccinate against brucellosis, a dangerous disease in milk cows. But it turns out, it has not been around for a long time and no one was going to get it from my place as no animals ever went anywhere. Then there are liver flukes which cattle can get from snails. Possible at my place but the people who do the butchering for me said they inspect for that.
    There is farm about 20 minutes from here that wants to sell meat from 'farm to table'. I might buy from them in 3 or so years when I run out. It is a growing trend here. Getting meat from farms that send to local butchers and not mass meat processors. Hope the trend grows.

7. Krystal Shay

Krystal Shay Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

We buy all our meat from some local farmers too. We can even go visit the farms to see how the livestock is raised and cared for.

8. Dwight Ward

Registered

Mike Adams mentioned something that I realized had been bothering me subconsciously but hadn't trickled in to my awareness.
    We hear from people who who have taken the shots without apparent harm (yet). The ones who have become severely disabled are too busy with their own problems to communicate them. The ones who are dead are not around to say they wish they had listened to sources outside the mainstream.
    It's a huge catch 22 working against getting a complete picture of the vaccine's safety. In this case, perhaps we should call it a catch 19.

9. Dwight Ward

Registered

I apologize for posting so much lately but there is a lot going on. The UK Daily Mail is reporting that Boston University has developed a strain of Covid that is 80% fatal. I'll post links later when I track them down. At the moment I have to crawl under my house and, hopefully, fix my heat pump.

Don Alaska and John Brunner like this.
  10. John Brunner

Here you go. FOX News story on it

An extract:

In a statement, the university stressed that the replicated strain was less dangerous than the original strain.

"First, this research is not gain-of-function research, meaning it did not amplify the Washington state SARS-COV-2 virus strain or make it more dangerous. In fact, this research made the virus replicate less dangerous," the statement read. "Secondly, the research was reviewed and approved by the Institutional Biosafety Committee (IBC), which consists of scientists as well as local community members. The Boston Public Health Commission also approved the research. Furthermore, this research mirrors and reinforces the findings of other, similar research performed by other organizations, including the FDA. Ultimately, this research will provide a public benefit by leading to better, targeted therapeutic interventions to help fight against future pandemics."

Don Alaska likes this.
  11. Nancy Hart

Nancy Hart Veteran Member
    Registered

On the other hand...

NEIDL Researchers Refute UK Article about COVID Strain

"Boston University is refuting a series of misleading claims about research at the University’s National Emerging Infectious Diseases Laboratories (NEIDL). The reports, which first appeared on Monday in the United Kingdom’s Daily Mail, claimed researchers at the lab had “created a new deadly COVID strain.”

The news reports pulled one line from the paper’s abstract out of context, with the Daily Mail suggesting in its headline that the researchers had created a “deadly Covid strain with an 80 percent kill rate.”

“The animal model that was used was a particular type of mouse that is highly susceptible, and 80 to 100 percent of the infected mice succumb to disease from the original strain, the so-called Washington strain.”

12. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

Be careful of what you believe when you read it online.

13. John Brunner

The fact is that they did not test it on the type of mouse that most closely resembles humans...so I guess we could fill the blank any way that we wish. But their statement that they did not create a deadly strain has not been tested, by them or by anyone else.

14. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

But someone took one line from the report, misquoted it, and tried to create terror in the public. Bull chit!

15. John Brunner

Well, they did make a more contagious version of COVID.
    *********************​
    From the article: "The new strain has five times more infectious virus particles than the omicron variant, researchers said."

Also from the article: "In…mice, while Omicron causes mild, non-fatal infection, the Omicron S-carrying virus inflicts severe disease with a mortality rate of 80 percent," they wrote in a research paper.
    *********************​
    So perhaps we are getting half truths and hyperbole all the way around.

Don Alaska likes this.