Story For Tall Tales

Discussion in 'Tall Tales & Fabrications' started by Bob Kirk, Sep 20, 2019.

1. Bob Kirk

Bob Kirk Veteran Member
    Registered

For part time work I thought I came up with a winner of an idea. I thought why not put together a senior male review show like the Chippendales or Thunder From Down Under. I figured there are a lot of older women that comes to Las Vegas for excitement, why not appeal to that niche in show business?

I advertised for 65 plus males to perform like the above mentioned groups. I bet you are surprised 100 men showed up. The process began by eliminating 50 of the ones 300lbs. or more. Next little pot guts, no butt, liver spots, zero muscle took out 40 more. The last 10 I figured bald, nose & ear hair could be dealt with. Then the real test, how did they look in speedos? I guess by now you are wondering when & where the show will be take place.

The kicker to this.

You were probably surprised that 100 men showed up, maybe even more surprised to learn my vision of being a show promoter didn't pan out.

2. Al Amoling

Al Amoling Veteran Member
    Registered

@Bob Kirk that story reminds me of a trip years ago to Montreal. We went out for breakfast and were kind of shocked when we noticed that all the waitresses were old ladies with no clothing above their waist. They all were showing the effects of gravity.

Bobby Cole likes this.
  3. Bob Kirk

Bob Kirk Veteran Member
    Registered

Hope the effects of gravity didn't touch your food as the plates were carried to where you were sitting.

Somehow the vision of hair nets covering the exposed flesh doesn't appeal to me. But since you didn't mention any covering that mental image goes away.

Al Amoling likes this.
  4. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I do believe that it would be the opposite of what might be expected.
    If a portfolio were to be added to the show for each senior man in the show, the young ladies would flock to it to find their new sugar daddy.
    On the contrary side, it’s the younger guys that attract the older women and some of those ladies do indeed have great portfolios and can afford a young stud muffin.

5. Al Amoling

Al Amoling Veteran Member
    Registered

No gravity didn't enter our breakfast. And there was no cover.

Bobby Cole likes this.