Stargate, C E R N, Looking Glass Project, And Our World’s Future

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Yvonne Smith, Jan 13, 2020.

1. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

This video is super interesting, and it talks about string theory, along with alternate timelines, Stargate, CERN, and the Looking Glass project.
    He basically said that all of the timelines came together in 2012 for some reason, and we are working towards two possibilities.
    The good possibility is what he calls “ascension “, or a development of humans to a higher level of thinking, which would hopefully give us more real peace in the world.
    The bad possibility ends in some huge catastrophe, which explains why we have been building the “DUMBS” (deep underground military bases) that we read about now and then.

Lois Winters and Bess Barber like this.
  2. Lois Winters

Lois Winters Veteran Member
    Registered

Good one, but I have a little trouble with the string theory.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  3. Yvonne Smith

I totally do not even understand string theory, although Bobby does. He tried explaining it to me the other day on our way to the fitness center, but math is my worst subject, and he lost me before we went around the first corner of his explanation.
    What I had actually asked him , was if he thought that multiple timelines could exist, and his response was to explain string theory. You can guess I didn’t ask him anything else on the way to the gym !

One of the things that falls (sort of) into the paranormal, is the concept of parallel timelines, which we call the Mandela Effect, because of how it changes what we remember.
    Many people, myself included, remembered hearing/reading that Mandela had died in prison, but in this particular timeline, he didn’t die until much later.
    There are other things that some people have one memory of and some people have a totally different one, and while most of these is just due to our faulty memory, when there are a whole lot of people that remember the same thing, then it becomes more than just me having a wrong memory.

Monica Rich and Lois Winters like this.
  4. Bess Barber

Bess Barber Veteran Member
    Task Force Registered

I actually understand the string theory, but I'm no expert at it.
    I'm just never prone to put all my eggs in one theory basket.
    An opinion containing part of a truth doesn't make it the full truth.

5. Yvonne Smith

Here is a map that is supposed to show where the underground tunnels are at, and the underground bases that they connect with. This is only the ones in the United States, and , from what I have been reading, the tunnels are in just about every country.
    Rumor on the net is that some of what we think is an earthquake , is actually one of the deep state underground bases or the tunnel to one, being blown up by one of the “white hat” forces.
    An example would be the unusually large earthquake in Utah, near Salt Lake City, and you can see that there are supposed to be underground tunnels and bases near where the quake hit. I have seen other images that show even more of the underground tunnels.
    Since the internet is a mix of truth and fiction, we have to just read things and then decide which category it belongs into; but keeping an open mind and investigating what might be truth is always a good plan.

70E279C4-34E0-4C14-BA6A-EB0F3AE6BDB0.jpeg

6. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

Very interesting the conspiracy people have been talking about the looking glass it was writer about in Alice and Wonderland by Lewis Carroll it also shows up in what Tesla talked about something that could see into the past and future. Maybe Alice in Wonder land was a fantasy but Tesla is not.
    There was a group of people used by military intelligent that could see things that no one would believe they were called remote viewers. They claimed it was disbanded but no proof or do they have something better? The US air force had project looking glass as well.
    Looking glass was in Tesla papers and Trump’s uncle who got Tesla papers from the governed to examine. Looking glass has been mention in the Q anon posts does it exist? If Q anon had such a thing that might explain why he know what is going to happen. When you read the post not just the current but if you go back one or two years to the same date you can read exactly what is happening now. There is some times it tells the date something will happen and sometimes to the minute. How could you do that two years ahead of time?
    If any of this is true that would explain why Trump can be so confident in what is doing because he knows the outcome. Q has said no one can stop what is coming. Tesla took a bunch of secrets to his grave and maybe someday we will learn some like free energy. Here is a link if you don’t know about Tesla.
    https://www.ancient-code.com/teslas...past-present-and-future-all-at-the-same-time/
    https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/time_travel/esp_ciencia_timetravel11.htm

Yvonne Smith likes this.