Spousal Aggravations

Discussion in 'Family & Relationships' started by Frank Sanoica, Sep 18, 2016.

1. Honey Gee

Honey Gee Veteran Member
    Registered

@Shirley Martin you are a real card. You make me smile ;-) x

2. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

So, how many do you want to order? :D

3. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

Believe it or not, I lift the lid up and put it back down.
    When my wife met me I was using either Copenhagen or Skoal Long Cut tobacco. I had stopped smoking and turned to "chew/dip" when I got involved with rodeo. I never spit on the floor, but did spit in a beer bottle or paper cup. Didn't bother my wife at all. Never kissed her with it in my mouth. I never done it that much. I stopped back in 2005 cause I was getting a "tingling" sensation inside my lower lip. She told me that she'd rather be with someone who used "dip" than smoked cigs.
    I have always listened to my wife when she talks to me. I sure don't want a "fat lip" LOL (she would never hit me and visa versa).

Ina I. Wonder likes this.
  4. Frank Sanoica

Frank Sanoica Supreme Member
    Registered

@Yvonne Smith " I always stand right beside it and push the button and watch the locks go down."

Well and good, if possible. On our SUV, though, not possible. It has 6 door locks, 4 of which cannot be seen from the outside: rear doors, glass tinted, rear hatch, upper and lower, have no indicator buttons.
    Frank

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  5. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Actually, even when we activate the lock button, it only locks part of the doors anymore . If we need to lock the whole car (which is almost never) we each lock the doors on our side and the button locks the tailgate of the stationwagon. Getting in again, the button won't unlock them either. I unlock it with the key, and then reach across the seat and unlock the other front door from inside.
    One of the back doors will unlock with the button, the other one won't. Since it is such a hassle to do all of this, we seldom lock the car at all. We don't even lock the house except when we go to bed at night, and even then, we only lock the front door.

6. Frank Sanoica

Frank Sanoica Supreme Member
    Registered

@Cody Fousnaugh "I never spit on the floor"

My wife's mother made the mistake once of bringing up the fact that her father, a Lineman, spat on the bedroom wall, apparently keeping the sh!t in his mouth after retiring! He also "swore a lot". Having brought that up from time to time, when ridicule was hurled at me regarding my vile habits, we've reached a stalemate: I agreed to stop bringing it up, in return for allowing my epitaph to read, "HE SWORE A LOT".
    Frank

7. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

8. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

But it takes a while. Took 35 years for me to do it and when I was done and he was perfect, he had the nerve to die and leave me with memories of a perfect man. :)

I'm just kidding, I had him trained before we even walked down the aisle.