Sounds Like Britain Is In An Uproar

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Don Alaska, Jul 8, 2018.

1. Patsy Faye

Patsy Faye Supreme Member
    Registered

The protesters were mainly 'Remainers' - Muslims - Feminists and some Americans
    The rest, just wanted to be on TV, a day out !

2. Bill Morrison-Bates

Bill Morrison-Bates Veteran Member
    Registered

Patsy and Alaska

I would dearly love to see things from your perspective.....but I can't get my head that far up my arse !

3. Patsy Faye

Registered

Those that follow the crowd - usually get lost in it :rolleyes:

Bobby Cole likes this.
  4. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

As long as the U.S. and the U.K belong to the same world organizations we both have skin in each other’s affairs.

More so, as long as the U.K. is taking orders from some unelected character in Brussels, the U.S. has even more skin in the whole affair because the E.U. effects the whole of Europe and the U.S. which again, are members of the U.N. and many countries within the E.U. are members of NATO.

And, so long as members of both organizations still owe the U.S. billions of dollars and the American taxpayer has to pick up the slack for everything both organizations and countries within those organizations do, then we have a LOT to say!

5. Patsy Faye

Registered

6. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

Or, as more than one person told me, “it’s only the first sheep in a herd who gets to see what’s up ahead. All the rest just get to see up each other’s rear end.”.

Don Alaska and Patsy Faye like this.
  7. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

I wonder why you would want your head or anyone else’s head up your posterior? I for one have some disdain for a simple colonoscopy so to ask someone to place the whole of their head up your colon is simply a preposterous request.

Don Alaska likes this.
  8. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

Wasn‘t Latin the spoken language of Rome and also the country, led by Claudius, which conquered the whole of Britain?
    I would think that speaking the language of a past conqueror would be the absolute worse reference a person could provide.

Patsy Faye likes this.
  9. Patsy Faye

Registered

@Bobby Cole - well that's Boris for ya :rolleyes:
    A bumbling oaf best describes him and I've noticed he can't string a sentence together when asked a question - unless,
    its written down beforehand AND he could be our next leader !! :eek:
    This week will be a loooong week in politics :p

Don Alaska and Bobby Cole like this.
  10. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

Yes, it would seem that the week for the U.K. will have many things in which to dwell upon, politically speaking.

You and others will simply have to forgive me for jumping into this thread. Until a fairly new member started acting the proper troll replete with name calling and a fairly rude attack upon my forum friends, I was content with simply reading what others had to write.
    I do not mind a good debate filled with facts, but when childish name calling and overwhelming rhetoric come into play, the gauntlet has been thrown and I always feel the need to pull up the sleeves.
    Facts are always useful and educational, but the adverse is a sign of a very low IQ and low self esteem, both of which I find distasteful especially when it indicates the character of someone is lacking.

Again, I do apologize if I might have breached the topic of this thread.......

Patsy Faye likes this.
  11. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Rules for this section of the forum as stated by the forum owner:
    Discussion or debate of topics relating to politics and government may be made in this section of the forum, as long as the conversation is civil and respectful of differing opinions. Debate and argument are not synonymous terms for the purpose of this forum.

Bobby Cole likes this.
  12. Patsy Faye

Registered

Sorry Boris ………………………………………………………. :p

Bobby Cole likes this.
  13. Tom Galty

Tom Galty Veteran Member
    Registered

NO fell off my chair and broke my arm so this will be a short post.

You are an OUCH

14. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

The EU is a little version of the new world order where you have a group of non elected people telling people what they can and can not do it is a bad idea right from the start. Britain started waking up but the government was too weak to fight back even though it was given a mandate to do so. When these non elected people/group get their hands on money/control they do not want to give it up. Trump tried to give them a little push. As far as all the people lining up to protest it seem the same people for all different protests. Soros still has lots of money.

Patsy Faye and Bobby Cole like this.
  15. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

Oops, Since I’m not sure how to take the “ouch”, I do hope you didn’t fall off your chair because of my post.
    My post was merely indicating that speaking a dead language and what I wrote before really doesn’t qualify one for any type of elected official.
    I’m a bit rusty but I was quite fluent in Latin but I am not qualified for anything based on that singular achievement.

Patsy Faye likes this.