Soros In The Fake News Business

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by Martin Alonzo, Aug 11, 2017.

1. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

Mozilla the maker of the Fire fox browser has now teamed up with our old friend George Soros to start fake news filters for your internet. This we know is a big mistake because what is fake news. Before the election if you said Trump would win that would be considered fake news. If you said anything about global warming not caused by man that would be fake news. We are under attack by the Soros and friends and they are looking for allies. I used fire fox for years and liked it but now after hearing that. I have switched to a browser which is similar but fasted called Pale Moon it has all the same layout.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  2. Gary Ridenour

Gary Ridenour Veteran Member
    Registered

if the price is right they can all be had.

3. Spencer Berrett

Spencer Berrett Veteran Member
    Registered

I have multiple browsers. I also got rid of Firefox as a primary browser as it is bloated. I still have it on my machine, but there it sits. So now I have IE11, Chrome, Firefox, and Opera.

I have different browsers set to different primary search engines, to include Bing, Google, & DuckDuckGo, all to avoid 'fake' news. The truth is out there, but boy is it obscured!

4. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

Spencer if you like Fire Fox than go to Pale Moon and you can transfer all your book marks the setup is identical to F F also some fire fox add on work on pale moon

5. Spencer Berrett

Spencer Berrett Veteran Member
    Registered

I'll give it a try for sure. Opera offers a VPN built into the browser for free. I'm gonna reconsider Brave as well. All four browsers have similar architecture (including Firefox) , I believe that they are all based on the same open source programing code. I'll give it a try for sure. The more search engines the better.

Keep you posted :cool:

Martin Alonzo likes this.