Some Deals From J C Penney

Discussion in 'Shopping & Sales' started by Diane Lane, Oct 1, 2015.

1. Diane Lane

Diane Lane Veteran Member
    Registered

Here's a link where you can sign up for an account with JCPenney and download their app, to get a $10 credit.

http://www.ilovefreethings.com/free-stuff/free-10-jcpenney-credit-21773.html Once you've downloaded their app, open it, and sign in with your rewards email or phone number, and your account will be credited with the reward points within 3-4 days.

Then, after you've purchased something and want to write a review (as long as you read and follow the rules), you'll be entered to win $500 in JC Penney gift cards. http://www.jcpenney.com/jsp/browse/...=JCP|pg40032800007&cmJCP_T=M2&cmJCP_C=Feature

2. Sheldon Scott

Sheldon Scott Supreme Member
    Registered

I didn't know J.C. Penny still existed.

3. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

The Penney stores around here have become Macy's, but it looks like the company is still in existence.

4. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina Isobe Veteran Member
    Registered

:oops:Our J. C. Penney is on the other side of the island at Windward Mall. J. C. Penney closed their Ala Moana store a few years back. I see their commercials on television once in a while. Thanks for the tip!

5. Diane Lane

Diane Lane Veteran Member
    Registered

I know they tried the 'new' concept of pricing things low, rather than constantly marking them down, but people seem to prefer to be tricked into thinking they're getting a bargain with mark downs. The stores didn't do well after that change. I just checked, and there are at least 3 in Houston, so I guess they're fighting to survive. I've seen a lot of deals from them lately, so it's probably a good place to do Christmas shopping.