So Little Time

Discussion in 'Personal Diaries' started by Jenn Windey, Feb 28, 2015.

1. Jenn Windey

Jenn Windey Supreme Member
    Registered

Dear Diary- I feel like I have lost a whole month to the snow. This February has been brutal to me. I usually look so forward to the slower period at work from winter, but alas Mother Nature had other plans. Had anyone asked me last summer if I would be working like a dog this winter the answer would have been a NO.

I know what I do is important to many people. I am sure that when things started to go bad many people were happy I was there at their door. This year the extreme cold and snow left many of the condominiums encased in Ice. The one complex had a whole building that ice dammed causing thousands of dollars of damage to seven units. It is not pretty and will get worse before it is better. I guess I will be in busy mode from now until next year January.

It is not a complaint diary about the work, my complaint is time passes so fast that when you are busy you tend to miss out on getting to do the things you like. I never got to the Botanical Gardens for Illuminations, I have no winter photos and have not made a dent in what I wanted to achieve at home. Still life goes on. Diary could you text Time and let him know I need a break for a few days? That would be great!

Yvonne Smith and Mal Campbell like this.
  2. Mal Campbell

Mal Campbell Supreme Member
    Registered

Dear Diary,

I see that Mother Nature has kept @Jenn Windey so busy this month. She's been running around putting out fires and hasn't had much time for herself. She deserves at least a day or so off, don't you think? Is there anyway that I can give her some of my free-time, which Mother Nature gave to me so freely? :) With all the cold, icy weather and loss of power, I haven't been able to get out at all, and I've had so much free time on my hands lately - I'm so bored!

Maybe we can split it down the middle, a little more for her and a little less for me?? ;)

Jenn Windey likes this.
  3. Richard Paradon

Richard Paradon Supreme Member
    Registered

I hope that there will be end to every bodies problems. Fortunately, I have been lucky. Living in a tropical climate takes care of the cold season for me!