Smartest President and History

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Bobby Cole, Feb 9, 2015.

1. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

It is truely amazing to watch and listen to the "smartest president" to ever hold the office. The inference of "smartest president" isn't my opinion, but who am I to judge intellect.

When O'Bama was campaigning for his first term as president he kept saying something about the U.S.A. having 57 states. I figured he must have meant 51 plus our possessions but I can't find the 6 possessions. Guam, Puerto Rico, Philapines, Virgin Islands, and who? I do digress because I wanted to concentrate on the history lesson we all had last week.

It seems, to O'Bama, that the Crusades were a bunch of Christians running around and killing good people who's only sins were that they were not Christian. Not only were the Crusades fought around 900 years ago, but it had little to do with Christians invading anything or killing anyone because they were not Christian. The facts were and still are about the same as is happening now in the middle east. The "Christians" were western and eastern countries who were busy trying to drive back a Muslim empire who was militarily threatening to take over whole countries.

Then, Mr. O'Bama mentioned something about Jim Crowe, Christianity, and slavery in the same sentence. First, Jim Crowe wasn't even a real person. It was a song done in black face (minstral style) performed by a man by the name of "Rice."
    Yes, there was a Jim Crowe "act" by congress and upheld in the supreme court concerning segregation but, segregation had nothing to do with Christianity and certainly nothing to do with slavery. If our dear president wants to play a little, it was his own party all the way up to LBJ who kept integration from happening for so long.

2. John Stone

John Stone Veteran Member
    Registered

I'm not sure who labeled Obama the "smartest President". That can hardly be the case when you consider Thomas Jefferson. Not to mention all the others who were in on writing the Constitution and setting up the government. There's a lot of spin doctoring that comes from the Obama camp and politics in general. Too bad it's so easy to confuse and manipulate U.S. citizens by playing on their ignorance.

Sheldon Scott likes this.
  3. Brittany Houser

Brittany Houser Veteran Member
    Registered

I've always had trouble fathoming the public's perception of Obama as smart, but that's probably because I am a stupid racist homophobic sexist. LOL It would be funny, if it weren't so deadly frightening! I will never understand what it is about that man, or his wife, that instills such trust and awe in so many people. Have we really fallen to the point that we want a nanny state? Do we really need to be taken care of by a faceless, soulless bureaucracy that "cares" about us? I just don't get it! Obama couldn't find his own butt without a teleprompter to tell him where it is!

Sheldon Scott likes this.
  4. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

This is the man who visited all 57 states during his campaign, and who spoke of the French as being the inventors of democracy.

Brittany Houser likes this.
  5. Gary Ridenour

Gary Ridenour Veteran Member
    Registered

according to Obama a bomb fell on Pearl Harbor. where ever that is

[​IMG]

6. Gary Ridenour

Gary Ridenour Veteran Member
    Registered