Smart Phone Questions

Discussion in 'Gadgets & Tech Talk' started by Hal Pollner, Aug 1, 2018.

1. Scott Laughlin

Scott Laughlin Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

HA HA Who knew there was so much to say about a phone. Of all the sales jobs I know of, Ma Bell tops them all. Thanks for then laugh.

Bobby Cole and Beth Gallagher like this.
  2. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

3. Ronni Gates

Ronni Gates Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

I am an active user of technology.

I still work (personal organizer) and my iPhone is a piece of work equipment. Apart from texting and phone calls to clients, I also use the search features, calendar, business notes, reminders, maps, calculator, flashlight, camera, and various apps to assist in my work.

For personal use, I stay in close touch with kids and grandkids through text messaging, FaceTime and phone calls and to take numerous photos of family so I have those memories. I check and respond to email, Facebook, Instagram, the various forums I frequent and now this one too. I have AirPods for hands-free operating when I'm driving, for voice calls, or if I just want to listen to one of my library downloads (I'm working my way through all the Grisham novels right now) I have a smart scale which is linked to my phone, and it tracks my weight, BMI, visceral fat, skeletal muscle, muscle mass etc.

It also provides me entertainment and relaxation when I need some downtime...I have various games, painting programs and such. I also have several applications that I've signed up for to help myself or others...Be My Eyes is one example, a lovely program that assists blind people who need help, and Teladoc is my virtual doctor if I need medical care.

These are the highlights. There are so many apps on my phone that are helpful to me, either personally or professionally and I'm grateful for the technology that allows me the versatility that keeps my life productive.

Bobby Cole and Yvonne Smith like this.