Was The Benghazi Attack Planned?

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Martin Alonzo, Dec 27, 2018.

1. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

2. Nancy Hart

Nancy Hart Veteran Member
    Registered

3. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

I'm not surprised to read any of this Martin...and all I've got to add is that the treason our Government officials have been committing against America and Americans goes back much further than just the Clintons.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2018
    Maggie Mae and Martin Alonzo like this.
  4. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

The thread reader for the original post no longer exists, but this is still a topic that has never really been exposed, and now more information is starting to come out.
    If Hillary Clinton sent the server to disclose secrets, and had the attack happen to hide evidence, this could be one of the reasons that Obama paid Iran millions of dollars to keep the secret.
    Also, the supposed killing of Osama Bin Laden is perhaps part of this same plot. We have always thought it strange that he was killed and then had a mysterious burial at sea, with no evidence that he was actually ever killed.
    VP Biden then released vital information about SEAL Team Six, which caused their death in a helicopter assassination.

There is a new whistleblower that says this was all connected and that this is the reason that Hillary and Obama were being blackmailed by Iran and forced to pay millions of dollars to keep the truth covered up.
    Whether this is true or not, remains to be seen; but if true, this will change a lot of what we thought was true about this whole thing.

https://djhjmedia.com/kari/explosive-cia-whistleblower-exposes-bidens-alleged-role-with-the-deaths-of-seal-team-claims-to-have-documented-proof/

5. Martin Alonzo

Registered

BREAKING: Whistleblower Drops HARD Evidence, Biden, Obama, Hillary EXECUTED Seal Team 6, Audio Proof

6. Peter Renfro

Peter Renfro Veteran Member
    Registered

Allrighty then!!!!!:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

7. Peter Renfro

Registered

OMG how fricken ridiculus can you be? Just read the scroll along the bottom of that screen,
    Biden fantasizes about a "coup de Grace, to Trump. Are you fricken serious MArtin, where the hell would any news group come up with a stupid story like that.
    You my man have no critical thinking skills, get your news in an echo chamber, and have absolutely no idea that you are being fed nothing more than excrement'.

8. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

https://www.truthandaction.org/michael-savage-seal-team-6-assassinated-executed/

Don’t be so hard @Peter Renfro!
    There’s a lot of commentary out there to weed through and to tell the truth, I’m not all that sure that Biden or whomever didn’t spill the beans but there’s no real proof of that contrary to what some news outlets say.
    I do not believe in coincidences and there are way too many questions left to be answered before coming to a snap judgement.

9. Peter Renfro

Registered

Well when Christian Science Monitor, Wall Street Journal, Fox News, CNN, Washington Post, NPR, CBS NBC, ABC, Reuters, AP, BBC ,Al Jazeera or any other marginally credible news source, publishes even a paragraph about this I will give it the attention it deserves.
    In the meantime your source has no more credibility than some high school senior in a Phoenix suburb,posting liking and promoting whatever that anonymous person who deposits periodic check in his account tells him to.
    Critical thinking!
    https://philosophy.hku.hk/think/critical/ct.php

10. Yvonne Smith

I have moved @Martin Alonzo’s thread to the conspiracy section, and out of the news section of the forum. As these things do get into the mainstream news, then we can move them back into the regular news section.
    That should make you feel better now .....

Terry Coywin likes this.
  11. Peter Renfro

Registered

Thank You Yvonne. That is exactly where it belongs,and I don't go there so it is a safe zone.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  12. Peter Renfro

Registered

13. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Critical thinking doesn’t mean to be critical about everything that’s doesn’t align with your personal beliefs. Critical thinking demands that you fairly evaluate by researching the issue first.
    Both my post grad degrees had psychology and philosophy as integral elements so I’m pretty well versed in critical thinking as you already know.

What I wrote simply asked for an adjustment to your obvious bombastic way of handling things. Since there are still some issues being investigated about not only the Benghazi incident, the Bin Ladin assassination and Joe Biden’s part in it as well as the Seal Team 6 debacle, the better thing would be to do the research first instead of banging on someone’s head.

You nor I have enough information on either side of any of those issues I mentioned but yet you come out attacking with both feet thinking that the attack will make your case more credible. Simply written, it doesn’t.
    As far as my source, at this point it is just as credible as any of a dozen or so articles I can dig up out there in print which go both directions on the issues.

Al Amoling and Martin Alonzo like this.
  14. Martin Alonzo

Registered

Well when Christian Science Monitor, Wall Street Journal, Fox News, CNN, Washington Post, NPR, CBS NBC, ABC, Reuters, AP, BBC ,Al Jazeera or any other marginally credible news source.

Peter I see where you get you news but where do you get the truth?

The Gulf of Tonkin incident (Vietnamese: Sự kiện Vịnh Bắc Bộ), also known as the USS Maddox incident, was a hoax international confrontation that led to the United States engaging more directly in the Vietnam War. It involved a fabricated confrontation between ships of North Vietnam and the United States in the waters of the Gulf of Tonkin. The original American report blamed North Vietnam for both incidents, but the Pentagon Papers, the memoirs of Robert McNamara, and NSA publications from 2005, proved that the US government lied to justify a war against Vietnam.

All your news paper told us a lie and even the history books printed the same lie for 50 years later the truth came out.
    If you are waiting for these news media to tell you the truth you might have to wait 50 years.
    Even Pelosi said we tell a lie and get the news media to report it then use that as proof it is true [rap up smear]

15. Yvonne Smith

Just to set the record straight, @Peter Renfro ; Joe Biden did indeed talk about a “coup de grace” as a death blow to President Trump. Here is video. The news came from the words that Biden said when he was in Florida at a town hall meeting.

Bobby Cole likes this.