Singers You Don't Like Personally, But Like Their Music

Discussion in 'Music' started by Marie Mallery, Oct 23, 2021.

1. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

I always liked The Allman Brothers band. I was at the 1976[ I think it was 1976] Georgia Jam concert where he walked out on the stage and ODed on drugs. he was taken off stage and survived it obviously.

Jenna Parnellson likes this.
  2. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

When I seen the thread was about singers/music, I couldn't resist in posting to it. LOL

Love some of Led Zeppelin's songs, but Robert Plant and Jimmy Page's faces? Love some of the Stones music, but Mick Jagger and Keith Richard's faces?

Marie Mallery likes this.
  3. Tony Page

Tony Page Veteran Member
    Registered

I don't know any singers personally, I met a few after a concert shook their hands got a autograph, they seemed fine. Even if they treated me with an attitude I probably would just attributed it to having an off-day.
    The only negative story I have for a singer I enjoy was for Andy Williams. When my middle daughter was in college she was in the choir who backed up Andy Williams while he was performing in a local theater. During rehearsals many of the choir personnel including my daughter complained about him being nasty, never greeting them or talking to them. It was a Christmas show and he was a Baa humbug. I felt maybe he was just a perfectionist, without patience.

Marie Mallery and Beth Gallagher like this.