Sex Slaves

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Martin Alonzo, Feb 13, 2017.

1. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

474 Arrested, 28 Underage Sex Slaves Rescued in Calif. Sting

Lois Winters likes this.
  2. Missy Lee

Missy Lee Veteran Member
    Registered

Staggering numbers.....those rescued children will never be able to have a normal life.

Lois Winters likes this.
  3. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Lois Winters likes this.
  4. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

I don't think I'm understanding sex slaves, is it different than regular prostitution? I'm not talking about the underage children, I get that.

How are these women held captive? Is it because they're supplied with drugs? They have nowhere to go?

Johns are seldom arrested so why don't they tell the police that a woman is held against her will and forced into prostitution. I'm sure the ones with minors wouldn't say anything but maybe a half decent guy who's just paying for a good time might do the right thing.

What I want to know basically is that are the women held with invisible chains..like drugs and a place to stay, etc.

5. Frank Sanoica

Frank Sanoica Supreme Member
    Registered

@Martin Alonzo
    I have always despised those who would incorporate the young in sex schemes, but always questioned the myriad of circumstances surrounding the situation. So in reviewing my own experience involving youth and sex, my actions way back when, my girl being 16, I was 21, I knew full-well she was a minor, but mentally she was as adult as any adult I knew, already possessed a Cosmetology License, and her consent was fully her own. Today, I could be jailed for what I did. Whew! And given the chance, I'd do it again! :rolleyes:
    Frank

6. Martin Alonzo

Registered

Wait a minute: Is #Pizzagate real?

7. Martin Alonzo

Registered

#PizzaGate: Massive Child Sex Trafficking Busts Are Happening Worldwide!

8. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff

This is all over the news on Facebook and Twitter this morning. Furniture company Wayfair has been investigated and apparently charged with human trafficking of children. They advertise them as furniture, pillows, or cabinets, and the price is something around $10,000+. the name of the article corresponds to a missing child.
    I am posting one picture as an example, but there a whole bunch of different pictures from this company, and showing the children they are selling.

FC7D92E7-5FEE-4445-AC41-C4FA3B079F74.jpeg

Bobby Cole likes this.
  9. Hedi Mitchell

Hedi Mitchell Supreme Member
    Registered

Oh wow oh wow....not good

10. Yvonne Smith

Here is another picture from the Wayfair ads. It is a little hard to read, but you can see that they are saying to search by price from high to low, so that would make the trafficked children come up first in the search, and then the names by each sales item say what child is being sold.
    Notice, it says to use the Russian search engine, so that must be easier for them to get by with doing this so blatantly.
    I am so glad that our president is focusing on bringing these pedophiles and human traffickers down ! Every day, there are new names of people being arrested.
    Also, he just went to Florida , and the news said for drug trafficking , but the human traffickers use the same methods, so when you see that they are after drug traffickers, they are also searching out the human trafficking, and rescuing the victims.
    There was just a news item yesterday, about some of those ship storage containers that they raided , which was set up for human trafficking. Hopefully, they rescued people out of there in time.

F311378D-37B2-40EC-B92B-42B4977E0374.jpeg

Bobby Cole likes this.
  11. Martin Alonzo

Registered

I was watch that change while I was online trying to hid it when they were caught

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  12. Robert Teale

Robert Teale Veteran Member
    Registered

Forgive my 'French', but all those sick, obnoxious bastards that subject kids into becoming sex slaves should have their balls amputated and then made to eat them, then a pack of ruthless women with knives should be allowed to finish them off .
    If this were allowed to happen and then became the norm, then perhaps the enslaving of children would stop.
    My apologies for my rant.:)

Frank Sanoica and Martin Alonzo like this.
  13. Lois Winters

Lois Winters Veteran Member
    Registered

Many are for the drugs and other women have gone missing and held captive in chains. I recently read a book written by a a woman who was one and she was able to escape and help another woman escape. The author was slightly injured when a bullet grazed her during her escape, but she's ok now. Or as ok as she will ever be. I read so much and loaned the book out so I've already forgotten the title. As soon as I get it back, I'll post it if anyone is interested.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  14. Yvonne Smith

Okay, Peeps, go to Amazon, put “pillow” in the search, run it by price from high to low , and see what comes up. Here is the first thing that popped up on my search, and when you read the reviews, they are BIZARRE ! !

B91F1475-F54C-43DC-94C0-FC2B2E6D0B39.jpeg

1A7EA6C9-B25C-48CA-908B-649166858D25.jpeg

Lois Winters likes this.
  15. Yvonne Smith

Looks like there is a connection from Wayfair to Ghislaine Maxwell, too. This is really trending on social media right now, which I think is a good thing. Instead of rioting about things that happened over 100 years ago, we need to focus on stopping the sex-trafficking and human slavery that is happening right now, today.

67343B16-9A6A-47A4-BB55-276FF160E377.jpeg