Sex Drugs And Barack Obama

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Holly Saunders, May 3, 2017.

1. Holly Saunders

Holly Saunders Veteran Member
    Registered

A new Biography of Barack Obama is to be released later this month and according to a preview of the over 1,000 page Tome...

"
    • New biography of Barack Obama is laying bare his life since he was born and discloses his relationships before he married Michelle
    • Rising Star: The Making of Barack Obama by Pulitzer-prize winner David J. Garrow is published on May 9
    • It reveals Obama was long-term lover of Genevieve Cook, an Australian-born graduate who was three years his senior
    • She reveals they had sex on their first date and that the 22-year-old, who was then a journalist on a financial trade magazine, was 'earthy' and 'passionate'
    • She also reveals his use of cocaine aged 22 and 23 - far later than he himself has spoken of in his own memoir
    • Book reveals he proposed twice to another white girlfriend, Sheila Miyoshi Jager, who is now an Oberlin College, Ohio, professor
    • He cheated on Michelle by going back to Jager, who now says 'I always felt bad'
    • The white girlfriends were made into a composite character in Dreams From My Father and Jager says his own memoir is inaccurate
    • And he considered a gay affair while at college where his mentor was an openly-homosexual professor who Obama called 'a wonderful guy'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4470040/Obama-s-sex-drugs-past-laid-bare-new-biography.html

Will you be reading it?

2. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Veteran Member
    Registered

He'll probably deny the parts he doesn't like.

The link takes me to the DM Facebook page but I don't see the story.

3. Holly Saunders

Holly Saunders Veteran Member
    Registered

4. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Veteran Member
    Registered

Last edited: May 3, 2017
    Bobby Cole and Gary Ridenour like this.
  5. Gary Ridenour

Gary Ridenour Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

thanks for posting Holly. im posting this on a forum that had a lotta pro Bozo fans. it's like lightning in a bottle
    cheers :D