Second Wave Or Propaganda?

Discussion in 'Viruses' started by Martin Alonzo, Aug 17, 2020.

1. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

The CDC says on thing and science say another. This guy make science so easy to understand.

Gaining Immunity From Propaganda

All The Propaganda Unfit To Print

Ken Anderson likes this.
  2. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

It looks like they are pushing the agenda really hard right now, for a second wave. Before the election, when they realized that people who were living in fear and hadn’t voted by mail, would not likely be voting, we heard that everything was fine, and masks didn’t matter, and they announced that it was safe to vote.

Now that the whole United States is looking at the election fraud news, they had to do something to change the focus, so now it is all about locking people down, and no Thanksgiving (and probably not Christmas) get togethers.
    I have noticed a couple of interesting things happening.
    One is that even though they are forbidding people to spend the holidays with their families, no one has said anything about stopping the Black Friday shopping that happens this weekend.

The other interesting thing, is that people are talking about shortages again, and warning people to stock up , and don’t forget the toilet paper. Just to see, I looked online at Sam’s Club, and they are putting “out of stock” notices on the TP that they usually ship , and some says out of stock even for in-store shoppers.
    Amazon still has some; but most of it is not the usual packages that they sell so much of. Some people have posted photos of empty shelves at the stores; but it is hard to say if that is now, or a picture left over from last spring, when the shelves were empty.
    Has anyone else noticed any kind of shortages this time ?

3. Jeff Elohim

Jeff Elohim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

"If it doesn't agree with experiment, it's wrong."

Well, did they ever, ever, show with experiment that there is a virus at all causing covid 19 ? (no, and they can't)

Did they ever, ever, show with experiment that wearing masks is not harmful to most people ? (no, by experiment it was proven that wearing masks is harmful to most people)

Did they ever, ever, show with experiment anything they claimed to be true was true ? shrugs... who knows...

maybe by experiment they did show that the politicians, doctors, rome, and the drug makers would all make billions of dollars , and that has possibly all along been taking place .....

4. Jeff Elohim

Registered

Well, there has been an absence (not just a shortage) of any facts supporting the oppression and the government's decisions to shut down and isolate the way they did.

And yes, tp, and ammunition, and freedom of expression (a lot is censored), there is a shortage of nationwide (maybe not everyplace).

A few members have posted good news - the possibility to feel better and even steps to recover strength and health with supplements, herbs, foods, and so on naturally.... but nationwide among the biggest part of the population, there appears to be a shortage of knowledge that this is even not only possible but much to be desired, and then finding good sources for all the things that help might be somewhat awkward since so much fake information and imitation by corporate companies (to promote sales of products including food items and supplements) is occurring.... i.e. research the sources, the companies, and try to find people in person who have used specific items....

note that some products that were reliable and good for decades up to a few years ago, no longer are the same - often a bigger corporation bought out the original owner(s), and "for profit" or persuaded by the drug companies the consumable items were altered to be of less or no effect, or even possibly harmful effects ! (the same things , changed without notice, are no longer what they were just a few years ago).

5. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

I haven't seen any shortages, but I stay out of the stores. I have groceries delivered and most other things from Amazon or other retailers, and have not had any trouble getting things I order. The one exception is Lysol Spray; I haven't been able to find that (or any generic) in several months.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  6. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I have found most things that we buy. I just started ordering online for groceries, and then we drive down and pick them up. Not nearly as much fun as roaming around the store; but Mr. Bobby likes this a whole bunch better.
    One odd thing, I could only buy one package of salami (lunch meat) for some reason.
    Every time I tried to add another one, it would not let me.
    I decided that it might be a good plan to stock up a little on storable items, just in case we have more shortages later, and if we do not have any shortages, it is all stuff that we use, so it will be fine either way.
    I would rather have extra in the pantry and not have a shortage, than to have the shortage, and not be allowed to shop.

Ed Wilson likes this.
  7. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

I just made another order for a 50 pack of non-surgical face masks that my wife likes. My previous order came from Amazon, but the company that was listed for selling them on Amazon, stated "Currently Unavailable". So, I found them on another website and ordered them.

For the last few months, we've been doing Walmart ordering online thru their app and picking up in the parking lot at the store. But, for milk and meat, we go into Safeway. And, Safeway has a lot less people shopping than Walmart does.

8. Ed Wilson

Ed Wilson Veteran Member
    Registered

I shop for groceries in person because I need some kind of social life and that's it. I also go in person for pills for the same reason. I usually avoid non-essential item shopping but not always.

Note to self: Stock up on salami before the salami shortage. :(

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  9. Al Amoling

Al Amoling Veteran Member
    Registered

2 weeks ago at my fave grocery the tp shortage was evident. last Saturday stock was back.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  10. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

Second wave when they did not have a first it was all a media lie. and this video was removed from different alternative sites
    The speech was written by the nurses union in Edmonton
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/fPMCOBB1YiKK/

11. Jeff Elohim

Registered

It was censored. (removed)

One comment posted there explains why >>
    TRUTH! We have family members in the medical profession who will not speak up due to threats of loosing their medical licenses and/or are consumed themselves with fear. Thank You Edmonton Nurses Union for speaking up and for stormsurgesnowman's excellent BitChute Channel!! Please Subscribe & Share! #SpeakUp #StandTogether #Scamdemic https://www.bitchute.com/video/OXzWwt5CQUEd/

12. Thomas Stearn

Thomas Stearn Veteran Member
    Registered

The US may be lucky if everything about covid is just fake news.

In Germany at least the second wave is in full swing, the health care system being on the verge of collapsing. As a light lockdown has hardly stopped exponential growth, a second total lockdown like in Spain, Italy, France, and Belgium is inevitable and will be starting next Monday in Saxony (to begin with) and last over Christmas and New Year's Eve until mid-January.
    My daughter works at the university medical center as a doctor and tells me on the phone how appalled and totally exhausted she is because of the situation.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2020
    Nancy Hart likes this.
  13. Jeff Elohim

Registered

Maybe not.
    In the usa, what those in power are continually doing is increasingly and greatly costly, with fewer or no honest options for the healthy or for those who are sick,
    a little like maddening orders to amputate any finger with a splinter in it, instead of ..... hmmm.... what would you do with a splinter in a finger ?
    Or what was that old old phrase? Shooting flies with a cannon ?
    Way overblown , greatly exaggerated and artificially animated responses to otherwise comparatively minor problems - all made worse by scare tactics .... instead of peaceful like telling the truth even though a trillion dollars would be 'lost' ....

14. Hal Pollner

Hal Pollner Veteran Member
    Registered

When the first wave has run its course, the world will have no need for a second wave.

Hal

15. James Hintze

James Hintze Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

How about a few examples of what "the truth' might be?

Nancy Hart likes this.