Kim Clement Prophecy About Trump

Discussion in 'Faith & Religion' started by Babs Hunt, Jan 13, 2017.

1. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

Did this man predict Trump presidency – in 2007?
    [​IMG]

12 JANUARY, 2017

Kim Clement was known as the “singing prophet” before he died Nov. 23, just 15 days after Donald Trump shocked many by winning the presidency. But if recordings of Clement’s predictions are accurate accounts of what he reportedly said in appearances in 2007, he wouldn’t have been surprised.

Audio recordings of “prophecies” reportedly delivered by Clement nine years ago, long before anyone was taking Trump seriously as a presidential candidate, not only predict his successful bid for the White House, they also say he is God’s choice – and will become known as a “prayerful president.” READ MORE

Ike Willis likes this.
  2. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

According to Kim Clement Prophet to the nations...the answer is yes. And although Kim Clement has passed from this earth, his prophecies can be found on youtube and online at the church he started a long time ago.

Many people don't believe prophets exist any longer but then many people don't believe God exists either. Most people know my opinion on this...and it is that both God and the gift of prophecy still are alive and well on planet earth.

Kim Clement's prophecies on Trump becoming President long before it was probably even a thought in Donald Trump's head have come true and I am believing that will see him as our President for a second term too. Kim Clement agrees and I'll be waiting patiently to see this happen.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2019
    Holly Saunders likes this.
  3. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

Here's another prophecy about a woman leading our Country back to God...

Kim doesn't say she will be President (although she may be) ...he calls her Esther. There is a Book of Esther in the Bible and Esther is a Jewish woman who becomes the wife of King Xerxes, one of the Kings during the Old Testament period. Haman, the kIng's most powerful official in the empire plotted to kill the Jewish people and God used Esther to help save her people. Instead of the Jewish people being killed...Haman ended up dead. So I'm thinking that this prophecy may in line with Kim's prophecy. But prophecy doesn't become understood all the way until it happens...or doesn't happen...so right now I'm just hoping I will be alive and well on planet earth to see this unfold.

We need an Esther...and we need God.

4. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

5. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I knew Sarah in the past, and I doubt she is an Esther. She was a good mayor of Wasilla, and a terrible governor of Alaska. We thank John McCain for rescuing us from Sarah's tenure as governor--it was one of the few good things he did as senator. There may be an Esther out there, but I doubt it is Sarah Palin. Her son tried to kill his father recently.

Speaking of Esther, Purim is coming up on March 20th. Maybe she will be revealed at that time.

6. Emma Smith

Emma Smith Veteran Member
    Registered

The way First Families are treated in this country is shameful. People aren't content to bash the President. The media and public have viciously mocked and criticized Melania Trump (the same with Michelle Obama) to the point that it's sickening. Melania Trump has noticeably been affected by the incredible hostility.

I don't know if President Trump will be willing to put his family through a full eight years of dealing with the mayhem.

7. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

God is well known for using the very people we never think He would use for His purposes...so don't rule Sarah out just yet. :)

8. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

According to Trump he is planning on running for a second term and I think Melania is strong enough to stand up against the rudeness and disrespect of those who hate her husband and therefore her too. In fact she has been showing some of that strength lately in standing up against them and I think she believes like her husband that America and Americans on the most part are worth the fight.

Don Alaska and Emma Smith like this.
  9. Holly Saunders

Holly Saunders Supreme Member
    Registered

I agree with this...

Don Alaska and Emma Smith like this.
  10. Holly Saunders

Holly Saunders Supreme Member
    Registered

Interesting that in that Video, he states '' the new leader will bring the walls of protection to this country''... wonder if president trump will get the wall built after all..

11. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

I think he is going to build that Wall even if he has to do it one piece at a time. :)

12. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

Don't know about running, and winning, another Presidential Election, but, to us, his State of the Union was very, very good.

Ken Anderson likes this.
  13. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

As far as the modern times prophecy goes, most of them seem to be saying that President Trump will run for a second term. They were certainly right about him running and being elected for the first term, when pretty much no one else even considered businessman Donald Trump as a candidate for our presidency.
    Since this thread is in the religion area, it is more about the religious prospect of whether the predictions were right, than whether we think that President Trump is qualified to run for re-election or not, or even whether he intends to.
    I had barely heard of Donald Trump when he ran for president, and actually thought it was a joke or some kind of political stunt, and was pretty surprised when it turned out that he was actually a contender of a serious nature, and even more surprised that it looked like people were supporting him.
    At his age in life, Donald Trump had no reason in the world to want to subject himself to the rigors of being the president of our country, especially with all of the media disinformation and lies being told about him.
    Since there were several attempts on his life, even early in the running, it really made no sense for him to continue, and to give up the comfortable life style that he enjoyed; so I think that God has him as part of the plan for this country.
    Whether that includes Trump serving another term or not, remains to be seen; but it appears that the ones doing the prophesying seem to think so.
    However, I am pretty sure that before the election , we had prophesies that Trump would never be elected president, and he was.

Don Alaska likes this.
  14. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

One thing for sure, he is extremely outspoken. And, there are women who don't like him at all due to what was uncovered concerning how he talked about the women he knew.

15. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

Don, since Kim's prophecy says Trump will serve 2 terms, then I believe our Esther will be showing up right around the time that his second term begins....which could mean she could be Trump's new pick as Vice President during his second term...and could go on to become President after Trump leaves Office. Kim's prophecy also mentions another Party when talking about Esther and there is another prophecy by Hank Kuanman (I hope I spelled his last name right) given years ago who mentions a woman who will later lead our Country and will be associated with the Tea Party. Sarah Palin is involved with that Party.

Another thought I had is that this may be a woman who becomes Speaker of the House to replace Nancy Pelosi and who is faith filled and wants to unite the two parties instead of keeping them divided. I think it will be very interesting to see who our Esther is and where she will be placed.

I found one of Hank's prophecy about the woman...looks like she may be taking over Pelosi's job just as I thought might be a possibility.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2019